Part fifty nine

I laid back on the bed and placed my hand on stomach. I know that I wasn't far along but I did know that my baby was inside. I had to mentally prepare myself for this.

"Can we stay here tonight?"

"Sure." he says

We sat cuddled up in a blanket on the bed talking about the near future.

"Babe we're going back on tour in two weeks and we'll be gone for four months. Will you be alright here or should I cancel it?" he asks

"I'll be fine here just as long as the tour is only four months, no longer because I'll need you here when the baby is born."

"I promise it'll only be that longer and I wouldn't miss the birth of my own child."

"I love you and thanks."

"I love you too."

I started to get a but nervous and Paul could tell from my shakiness, he grabbed my hand and held it.

"It's going to be alright babe, don't worry so much."

"Alright."

"Do you want to know the gender of the baby when I go back for another appointment?"

"Yes."

"Okay I'll call you when I do know and remember to be safe on tour."

"I will and promise you'll never leave again?"

"I promise."

I laid down and put my head onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He started playing with my hair than kissed me on my forehead. I grabbed one of his hands and squeezed tightly but not too tightly where I would hurt him. I didn't want to let go because I didn't want to lose him again. I bit my lip trying not to cry because I knew it might happen, but it did. I sat up and put my hands in my face and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks

"I was thinking about how stupid I was to think that you would ever cheat on me,I'm such an idiot Paul."

"You're not an idiot baby and it's not your fault for thinking that. You're nothing but perfect so stop crying because you're much prettier when you smile." he says than kisses me.

That kiss made me feel like that he was sure that no matter what we would get through anything together.

"Thank you Paul, believe me when I say that I do love you."

"I do believe you because I feel the same way and I love you too."

He wiped the tears away and hugged me. As we laid in bed he put his arm over me and placed it on my stomach. I smiled than went to sleep.