Part sixteen

*5 Days later*

These past six days have probably been the best, I've had a lot of fun going on every single ride I could in Magic Kingdom and Epcot and I've gotten a tan. I hope that I could still enjoy the other 8 other days I had left here without getting sick of roller coasters.

It was now Friday night and there was nothing to do, tonight my parents went to some adult only event so I couldn't even go and visit them. I go sit down on the couch beside danny.

"What do you want to do?" I ask him

"How about watch a movie?" he suggests

"Sure." I say "Can we watch a scary movie?"

"Yes of course."

I laugh and flip to the movie channel, I was in the mood to see something more gory than frightening.

"Any one in particular?" I ask

"How about the newest Nightmare on Elm Street?" he said

"Oh my god, yes! It seems so good." I said than got up to make popcorn

After the popcorn is done I go back and sit beside him and we turn on the movie. I loved scary movies, they were my favorite genre, I don't know exactly why but they were.

There were some pretty frightening scenes during the movies which made me cover my eyes but Danny was there so I had him to protect me. I enjoyed having him around with me. I think I may be falling for my best friend. He was just so perfect but I could never tell him. He probably doesn't even like me and besides I'm a year younger than him. It would just have to be my deepest secret that only I could know.

We ended up cuddling for the rest of the movie, it's like we do the things that couples do but we weren't together and I wasn't going to complain.

After the movie we were still wide awake,

"Wanna play a game?" he asks

"Uh sure, which one?" I ask

"Truth or dare?" he says than takes out his phone

"Sure." I say smiling

We positioned ourselves on the couch so we were both sitting facing each other.

We played using the app on his phone, getting some weird and funny truths and dares. Than when it was my turn I took his phone,

"Truth or dare?" I ask him

"Hmm I think dare." he says,

"Alright." I say than laugh

I click on the dare button and the phone reads 'Kiss the closest person to you on the lips.' My body tenses up after reading it.