Part forty five

*Two days later*

*My POV*

When I woke this morning I noticed a bunch of my clothes was gone, I don't remember wearing that much but whatever. I slept in pretty late today because I was up late texting Paul all night. I really wanted to have a lazy day just chilling in my room doing nothing, I was enjoying it until my mom came into my room.

"Come on, we have to bring you somewhere and you can't be late. If you want bring your electronics and bring your makeup and stuff."

"Ugh fine I'm coming." I grumble and get out of bed and grab my stuff.

I wonder why I was supposed to bring all that stuff. I put it in my bag and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I noticed Paul was over.

"Hey baby." he says than walks over and hugs me

"Hey." I say and hug him back

We walk out the truck and get in, as I did I noticed my suitcases in the back. Along with another one which must be Paul's.

"Where are we going?" I ask him

"You'll find out eventually." he says

We drove for about an hour than we arrived to the airport. We all got out and my parents walked us to the spot we needed to be.

Paul and I were on the plane which felt like forever. I still had no clue on where we were going. After a few hours I ended up finally falling asleep.

*Few hours later *

I was gently woken up by my arm being shaken, I slowly open my eyes.

"Babe we're here." Paul says smiling

"Alright." I saw than take his hand and we get off the plane and walked into the airport to get our luggage. We get into our taxi and head off to the hotel.

Once we got to our hotel Paul blindfolded me and helped me to our room, whatever he was keeping a surprise he was doing a good job. I hear him unlock the door and helps me inside than takes off my blindfold. Right outside our window was the nicest view of the Eiffel Tower. I can't believe that he took me to France to celebrate our anniversary. My eyes start to water and I turn around and give him the biggest hug ever.

"Babe this is so beautiful." I say

"I wants to do something special for our one year together." he says "I talked to your parents and they're the ones who made this trip happen. I love you"

"I love you too." I say than kiss him and he kisses back.

After that we decide to go to bed as both of us were really tired.