PROLOGUE

Hi guys!! This is my first time writing a novel and I am really excited and nervous to start writing the story of my  favourite characters but I hope you all enjoy reading it. This chapter is about a little incident of childhood in Chloe’s life that started the journey of her true love. It’s the beginning of a love story so get your seatbelts in place to start this journey with our characters. Enjoy!! 

Chloe

At 5 years

I was 5 when I fell in love with Liam Flynn, my boey boy , my best friend who is also my brother’s best friend. I was way too young to understand true love as some may say but the rawest and purest love I felt between us that day when he held me in his arms, never letting me go, when I was sitting there not understanding what was happening around me, when I just kept living the awful moment in my mind again and again and felt just helpless and half unconscious while Jake my best friend told Adam, my elder brother and Liam, everything he saw in that room in summer camp. I could feel Adam’s anger when he was yelling and cursing loudly. I was shaking , terrified to see him this angry and Liam’s arms tightened around me as he got up from the floor where I first fell in his arms as soon as he knelt beside me and now I am clinging to his body as though he is my lifeline as he carried me outside the room yelling at Adam , “ I don’t want this jerk anywhere near my girly girl. She is frigging shaking in my arms right now and you  are scaring her more with your cursing. So I am just gonna take her to the rock so she could relax and then I’ll bring her back home.” With that he walked out of the room carrying me. ‘The Rock’ is his favourite secret spot in the far up side of the forest and the summer camp is held down at the base of the forest. The forest is a safe place , no animals live there. It has a great view of lake and the trees and birds and oh my favourite, sceneries. When we climbed up to the spot, Liam sat me down on the rock and before I knew it I was in his arms again and this time I let go and told him everything I was feeling. He stroked my hair and my back in soft caress as he whispered soft beautiful things to me. He held me while I cried and then I finally pulled back and looked at him, giving him a sweet smile to reassure him but he could see right through me. He hugged me again nuzzling my neck as he said,” I am so sorry Chloe, I am sorry baby I couldn't protect you, I let him hurt you. It's my fault I shouldn't have left you alone. I am sorry .”

His words broke my heart. I hated seeing him blame himself for what happened. I cupped his cheeks with my small hands and looked into his eyes as I said in my baby voice,” I really love you my boey boy. It was not your fault. Please don’t be mad. Please forget it.”  He looked at me and gave me a reassuring squeeze  as he said, “ I love you too my girly girl”. We sat there for I don't know how long but I felt much better after spending time with him. I fell asleep in his arms and I dreaded going home and seeing Adam but Liam stayed with me the whole time, never leaving me alone and surprisingly everything was normal at home when I woke up from my sleep and I knew Liam must have told everyone to try to act normal and not freak me out by reminding me of that incident but it felt good. It felt like just another day and maybe I could forget all about it in the days to come and everything can go back to normal.

Hi guys!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter . I know you might be confused about what the incident might be and you will come to know all about it in the coming chapters. Please comment about how do you like it  so far and tell me what you think the incident might be according to your creative mind. Thank you everyone for reading and I hope you enjoy the story. And Thank you my amazing friends who understood me and my writings, who became my beta- readers and helped and supported me and trusted my writing. Thank you everyone !! And I’ll update the next chapter soon.