Chapter-1

Hi guys!! Lets continue our journey with our girly and boey. I know you guys would be wondering about a lot of stuff about their relationships with each other so lets introduce you to all the families in this chapter. Hope you are excited to meet the three families- the Connors, the Carsons and the Flynns. So lets meet them!!

Chloe

Its been a few days since the incident and surprisingly life feels normal again. Everyone have forgotten about it except the few times when I have a nightmare. My nightmares are getting easier to handle and less scarier, nothing I can’t handle with listening soft music and cuddling with my teddy bears. But it has changed our families a little. They have gotten possessive and protective of us all kids. Specially the brothers of families.

Adam Connor is my big overprotective brother who otherwise love fighting with me. Lucy Carson is Jake’s big sister and Adam’ s one and only girl best friend and my future sister-in-law I hope because even if Adam is too dumb to recognize it, I do know how much Lucy love him and she is the best for him . Then there is Liam Flynn, he is Adam’s best friend but has become mine too over the years and is my first crush and my true love. Our families have been friends for a long time and the bonding between the three of them had made it more stronger. The Carsons lived in the house next to ours and the Flynns lives across the street. Kristina Flynn is Liam’s elder sister and has been more of a second mother for us at times. And then there is Jake Carson, my best friend and twin brother from another mother. We both were born on the same day at the same time and have been attached at hip since then.

Our parents Margaret and Chris Connor, James and June Carson and Mark and Charlotte Flynn have always loved us kids like their own and actually have loved the other kids in the three families more than their own.

It has been like this for us  for so many years. We ate together, played together and even stayed at each other’s home together for night outs in the vacations and on weekends. Jake always teamed up with Adam and I with Liam whenever they had a fight or a bet and I literally loved when Liam kicked Adam’s ass. Every time  when Adam and I fought, Lucy ended our fights while Liam supported me and Jake supported Adam and its almost because of us that Adam and Liam ended up having their typical best friends who kick whose ass challenge.

Like any other day, I was standing in front of tv and watching Disney’s ‘Mickey Mouse and Clubhouse’ cartoon when Adam entered through the door with Liam. I was so engrossed in following Mickey’s instruction that I didn't realized when Adam sneaked out the remote from me and changed the channel to a sports one. He settled on the couch comfortably and I turned around to glare at him.

“Adam”, I yelled. “I was watching that. Give me back the remote. You can watch football later”. I tried to get the remote out of his hand but he moved his hand higher and completely out of reach.

“Adam”, I said impatiently, again reaching out for it.

“ Oh c’mon Chloe, you have been watching tv all day; so now its my turn. You can watch your show later, lil sis”. He said smirking.

I stormed towards him and was about to connect my fist to his face when Liam chuckled and picked me up. I turned to glare at him but stupidly melted when he gave me that big dimpled smile that make his eyes shine brighter. He spun us around and tickling me so hard. I giggled as he danced us around the living room. Liam easily moved us around the room passing my mom who was making dinner and mom grinned at him because he was again the peacemaker between us. Don’t get me wrong. I love my brother but seriously god knows why he keep being an annoying brother instead of sweet and even an overprotective one too, telling me what to do as if I’ll listen to his commands. I love doing what my mind says and I’ll definitely not listen to Adam’s stupid commands just because he is four years older then me.

But Liam was complete opposite. Sweet, caring and understanding. He never orders me to do something instead sometimes when I am right he’d appreciate me, help me make decisions, well the smaller kinds anyway and when I am wrong, he’d help me correct them.

As he swayed us to some song mom was listening in the kitchen, I listened to him as he sang those lyrics. I loved feeling his body against mine. I looked at his baby blue eyes that shine like the brightest star in the galaxy as he laughed along with me and I looked at his perfectly chiseled sharp jaw, his full lips and those dark blondes, his hair shorter on the sides and longer on the top with a little flick of hairs falling into his eyes every time he moved his face.“Liam”, I squealed as he continued to move me up and down in a dragon tails motion. “That’s no fair, Mickey. You can’t support Adam like that, remember. We are supposed to be on the same side.” I frowned slightly at him and he chuckled as he rubbed the frown away from my face.

“ I am always on your side, Minnie. C’mon Adam” he said grinning. “ Let us watch our show, dude”. He snatched the remote out of Adam’s hand and put the show back on.

Adam glared at Liam literally and I couldn’t stop laughing as I stuck my tongue out at him teasing him. He got up to go to his room and get showered leaving us to watch our childish show. Liam stayed. He always says that he do that to accompany me and keep a watch on me and Adam so that we both don’t end up kicking each others ass but honestly I think he loves watching the show himself but is too arrogant to say it. I smirked at that thought.

We continued watching the show, dancing along each other at its theme song, copying their steps and laughing. That’s the part I enjoy the most, when I am surrounded by all the affection and love. I would wait for that one day when his definition of us will become more. Some day.....

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know most of you can relate the siblings fights and specially the ones who have elder brothers. And the fight for watching your favourite shows and pissing off your siblings and tag teaming against them. They are so much fun!! I have an older brother and well you can guess that is where I get my inspiration for my character Adam since we keeps fighting so much and our mother kinda gets mad real bad at us for our fights. So comment about the funniest fights with your siblings below.

Thank you guys for continuing this journey with us. I am going to post the next chapter soon. See ya! I really appreciate your support guys. I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share this story with your friends and tell me if you have sibling fights like Chloe and Adam in the comments.