Chapter-2

Hi guys!! I am back with another chapter in the life of our girly and boey. I hope you enjoy it. Life is gonna take a little turn for them and the ride is going to get interesting. So stay tuned to my little story.

Have a hilarious reading!!!

Chloe

Life is the most unpredictable and it has a habit of throwing a curveball at you when you least expect it. One moment you are surrounded by happiness and in the next, your world comes crumpling down on you.  One moment we were celebrating and in the next I felt as if I am losing two of the most important people in my life.

It was a big day for Adam and Liam. They have been playing football since childhood and have always wanted to make football their career. They wanted to be future NFL players and this was their chance. Adam is the star wide receiver of their middle school 7th and 8th grade football team and Liam is the star quarterback.  They have practised each day for that moment, the day scouts were coming for their selections. This was their most important opportunity. I had never seen them as anxious as today and truth be told, I myself had been nervous as hell because it was definitely a big deal.

The scouts were here to select the best football players for their college. The Easton High Academy. It is known for football and has a very good rap among colleges. Many NFL players  started their journey from there. And this selection means a step towards their dream.

We stood on the sidelines , watching them give their best performances.

The scouts were super impressed and at the end of the selection Adam  and Liam were on their top list football players. They are our champions and I couldn't contain how proud I am of both of them. I was so happy and excited.

But doesn’t they always say “You should never be too excited because things does not always go as planned”.

I am sorry guys the chapter is a little smaller but I’ll make the next chapter longer.

Thank you guys. Please vote, share and comment on the chapter and tell me how you like it. I really appreciate your support, so keep reading .

I know you are waiting for the chapter that disclose the mystery of the incident and I promise I’ll update that chapter soon.

See ya!