Chapter 17

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter for you guys. So enjoy your readjng time.
Happy cupidly reading, sugar!!

💕💕💕💕

Chloe

The past few days flew away in a blink, we surfed, played sports and barbecued. Our parents joined us in the last week of summer vacations and the rest of the days were transitioned by in beautiful memories of the summer.

I sat on the warm sand of the beach, watching the sun going down the horizon. I was so lost in the beautiful hues of orange and pink spread in the sky that I didn't hear someone creep up to where I sat and that's how I found myself choking on sand.

"Curse you!" I swore annoyed as I looked at the culprit who thought it was funny to jump on me from behind making me fall facewards into sand, open mouthed and having me cough out sand.

Liam burst out laughing as he looked at my messy state. "Damnnn! Didn't know it would be this funny. Should have done this before." He said before bursting into laughter as I heard a roar of laughter from behind us.

I froze because I could hear my exact words as Adam showed the video to everyone.

So this was all their crazy prank, huh. Have to get back at them. I raked through my brain to find a revenge plan on both of them.

I shake my head at their nuisance and with a devilish smirk I got up and jumped on Liam's back, making him lose his balance and fall in the sand with me lying on his back. I smirked as I dunk his head in the sand, making choke on sand with my unexpected move. I quickly got up and ran towards Adam to see how the shot came when Liam got up and run towards all of us to cover everyone in sand and soon we were having a sand fight.

It was fun, just like old times, stupid pranks leading to lasting memories of a group fight.

We all sat there in sand, our clothes overflowing with sand with wide smiles on our faces and tears of laughter in our eyes. We sat there and revisited the memories of all our pranks that we played and all the fun we had together.

I was still missing them before they were even gone, don't know what I'll do when they are gone for real. I must have reflected the thoughts on my face because soon I found myself being tackled to the ground in a bear hug by Dylan and everyone thought it was fun to suffocate a little life under their heavy bodies and build a pyramid by lying on top of each other.

"Dude!!! Move your asses... you are suffocating a tiny human being down here." I yelled breathing heavily. They moved aside and we sat in a circle, lost in our thoughts, looking at each other and broke into fits of laughter when we couldn't hold it in any longer.

"A tiny human being? Seriously?" Adam said snickering. "Thought you could have done better my fragile liliputian" He said chuckling.

I punched his arm and stuck my tongue out at him. I sat back with a satisfied smirk as he rubbed the area where I just hit, trying to mask his pain under his smug look.

" That wasn't so fragile now was it? Or do you want better than that too?" I said sweetly, dusting my hand. He glared at me while everyone laughed.

" Suits you right for making fun of our lil doll" Tyler said laughing.

I glared at Tyler and he raised his hand in surrender. " Chill kiddo. I am not calling you a barbie doll."

"Shut it Ty, will ya?" I said cocking one eyebrow whilst he laughed.

As a kid I used to love playing with barbies and the guys being typical guys, would tease me about it even now.

Well I curse my PMS mood swings for my senti thoughts swirling in my mind.