Chapter-11

Note: I have used the pictures and videos to help you imagine the place better. These video and pictures in the chapter are not owned by me, I just downloaded them from google so if anyone has any objection with it then I won't mind removing it from here.

Hey guys! I am really sorry that I have not updated for a long time. My schedule was all messed up with trying to transition from school to college life and right now I was busy with the orientation.
So please forgive me guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy cupidly reading, muffins!!

💕💕💕💕

Chloe

Candies:

·    Kitkat- check

·    M and M’s – check

·    Oreo- check

·     Lollipop- check

Okay so don’t judge me that I still eat lollipops because they are fun and a good mood changer.

·     Cakepops- check

·     Hershey’s kisses- check

Wonder who named that chocolate. Must be a perv.  I snickered

Let’s move on to our next part of the list.

Snacks:

·        Cheetos-check

·        Doritos-check

·        Cookies -check

·        Lay’s potato chips-check

So far I got everything we needed. Now let’s check the baking goods.

Baking goods:

·      Pizza and pasta sauce-check

·      Cheese- a lot -check

·      Chocolate chips- check

·      Milk- check

·      Flour- check

·      Eggs- check

·      Bacon- check

·      Sugar- check

·      Chocolate compounds and cocoa-        check

·      Butter- check

·      Oil- check

Oh shoot! I  am so sorry guys, I got a little carried away in re-checking the list for the 6th time right now and still couldn’t find that one product that is maybe missing from the list because I am having a feeling that I really am forgetting something important.

Anyways, you must be wondering where the hell I am and why am I rambling  this list. Well I’ll tell you about it in short.

After we reached the half mark of the journey and the beach house was just an hour away, I turned around in the car to get the snacks from the backseat and that’s when I saw it.

Adam and Dylan’s cars were nowhere in sight . I told Liam and he called them just to find that those idiots took the other road after they took a little break to pee. It was the longest route to the beach and would take an hour extra because of the road condition.

Since we wouldn’t have anything do without a key to the house as both the pair of keys are with them, we decided to stop by the supermarket and do some shopie. So we just did half of Jake’s work and saved his two days of punishment. He better be grateful about it.