Chapter-12

Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter with our girly and boey. I hope you enjoy reading it and maybe you will find a way into the mystery of the incident and a bit of drama and love troubles.
Oops!spoiler.
I'll not say anything else. Continue reading it.
Happy cupidly reading, velvet cake!!

💕💕💕💕

Chloe

I woke up from my deep sleep to a loud banging from downstairs followed by a sound of a door breaking.

I quickly sat in my bed and clumsily tried to get out of the tangled mess of sheets I was caught in.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call for help but no one answered the call. Damn it!!!

I heard some shuffling outside and I quickly hid inside my closet while I tried to call for help.

The sound of footsteps were fading away into distance but not before I heard the voice that sent chills down my body.

“ I know you are here pumpkin. And I’m here to take you with me. Come out little girl.”

My body was paralyzed as that voice forced me to live my nightmare again. I tried to close my eyes to calm my breathe and I found myself in a camp.

It was the summer camp where we went as a kid. It was a huge tent that they let us sit in and play. Jake and I were sitting on the floor playing with our toys while Lucy and Kristina were playing volleyball outside with the girls and Liam and Adam were playing football with the boys.

We were playing house when Quinn, The instructor came there. He was tall and strong but was also cute. He would play with us and laugh and do silly stuff. He would tell us funny stories and I loved talking to him. He became my close friend. So like any other day he sat down with us and started playing.

Jake wanted to pee so he left to go to the bathroom that was on the far end of the field.

And then....

Then Quinn offered to be my play husband for the game and while we were playing, he would touch my hand or shoulder or waist.

I felt creeped out by the weird look in his eyes. I have seen him look at me like that sometimes but I never understood it but now it felt suffocating. I tried to get away from his hands and ran away but he caught me and threw me against the wall as his hold tighten on my waist and he started moving his hands on me and touching at places mom told not to let anyone touch.

 He placed one of his hand on my mouth to muffle my screams.

Tears started flowing down my eyes, running freely as I tried to call for help. It didn’t work.

He spoke nasty things in my ears making me feel disgusted by him. I trusted him and he was hurting me.

We heard footsteps and Adam  and Liam quickly pushed him away from me as Liam hold me in his arms while I was in shock and Adam kicked his ass.

Suddenly the door to the closet opened and there stood the monster. He had a big smirk on his face as he pulled me out of the closet and closer to him. He pressed his body closer to me, blocking any escape I had. He backed me against a wall as he fanned his breath on my face. He grabbed my hair and pulled making me gasp in pain as my neck is bared to him. He started licking there while I stood there frozen with my eyes shut tightly.

I thought of an escape plan and brought my knee to his groin and hit him hard. His hold on me loosened and I ran away.

The hallway was surrounded with darkness.There was nowhere I could go to, no light,no hope. I tried running along the hallway to find an exit but the hallway was endless. I kept running as I heard footsteps behind me. I called out for help but it seemed like they couldn’t hear me.