chapter eighteen - Two Cups Of Tea

Tw - smut and small mention of blood 

 - Catras POV

They both stayed, kissing greedily in the rain until Adoras lips were tinted blue and Catra was seriously regretting wearing a sports bra.

Adora walked Catra back home while the storm cleared, they got to Catras house on the edge of the woods both completely soaked and a little giddy.

Catra knew Razz would be out and they would have the house to themselves. She walked Adora to the kitchen and made them both tea while Adora went and found two towles, they sat at the kitchen table wrapped in towels and drinking hot tea. Catra told Adora everything.

Catra didn't expect Adora to believe her, the story was insane, and Catra knew how close Adora and Luke were. But Adora sat, nodded and listened and by the end she was crying.

"I just can't believe he felt so let down by us," Adora had her head in her hands.

"I can't believe he pretended to be your friend for so long, and Mermista." Another tier rolled down Adora's cheek.

Catra didn't expect her to believe her so quickly,but eventually Adora was nodding and wiping her tiers.

"How do we fix this? I mean you played the match right, it's over. Will he delete them?"

"I don't know honestly, he seems capable of a lot of things and I don't want to risk it."

Adora reached over and took Catras hand, holding it tightly she looked straight at Catra.

"I'm so sorry you went through all this alone, but I know you did this to protect me and I am always going to be grateful for that." She smiled and her grip tightened on Catras hand.

"So how are we going to make him pay?"

-

The girls spoke for a while longer until the tea was drunk and their towels were now also soaked through.

"Do you think I could shower here before I go home? I'm freezing." Adora asked.

"Yeah, of course I have some clothes you can have as well."

Catra led Adora up to her room and showed her where the bathroom was. Adora instantly began peeling off her wet clothes, Catra turned around as quick as she could, she could practically feel Adoras smile burning in the back of her head.

"Ready?" Catra asked, crossing her arms.

"Yep." Catra turned to find Adora in her towel holding her wet clothes, Catra took them from her to hang on the bathroom radiator, then they walked in silence to the bathroom across the hall, Catra was awkwardly aware of how little the towel covered Adora.

Catra showed Adora how to work the shower and left her once she had hung up her clothes for her. She changed in her room listening to the shower water and trying not to think about Adora.

Adora came back a few minutes later dressed in Catras sports shorts and an oversized t-shirt Catra had found.

"Hey thanks for that. I feel so much warmer."

"Yeh its whatever dont worry about it." Adora just kept smiling at her, it was freaking her out.

"What."Catra asked.

"I don't know, I just missed you I guess." Adora seemed nervous for some reason. Catra just stared at her. Adora sat on Catras arm chair and Catra got an idea, if she clearly made Adora so nervous, might as well mess with her a bit, it was funny when Adora got all flustered.