The suprise.

Elizabeth's pov
I woke up one morning feeling sick and nauseous but I didn't think anything of it since I have been eating very poorly because it's been long hours at set but then I felt this urge to throw up so I ran into my bathroom and started throwing up and when I finally stopped I started thinking back to the past days and then I realized I had spent a night with my boyfriend so I stood up and said called him and said " hey babe I need you to come over please" he than said " ok baby is everything alright" I than said " yeah maybe just hurry" I than hung up and looked for a pregnancy test.

When he got to the house*
I was sitting in the living room waiting for him and then I heard someone knock on the door so I walked over and opened it and it was my boyfriend he tried kissing me but I just turned around and said " did you use protection that night!?" He was shocked and said " no we were drunk and we had no time" I than started pacing and said " I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test" before he could say anything I walked up to my room and went into the bathroom and took the test and once I was done I waited for about 3 minutes and when it was ready I was hesitant to turn it around but after two minutes I did and when I tuned it around it was positive.