Lost one and gained one

Elizabeth's pov

It was positive I was pregnant I broke down into tears I wasn't ready to be a mother I was only 20 what would happen to my age of ultron movie how am I supposed to be a mother and an actor I walked downstairs to my boyfriend and he said " and!?" I looked down and said " i-its p-positive.." he than said " fUCK you need to abort I'm not being a dad" I was shocked I thought we would do this together I was angry that he would tell me what to do with my body I than said " I'm not gonna abort this baby what is wrong with you!"

He then scoffed and said " if your not gonna abort then do it on your own I want no part in that mistake." When he said the baby was a mistake is when I snapped I slapped him across the face and said " fine I will and get the help out we're done!!" When I shoved him out the door I broke down into sobs and then I slowly reached for my phone and called scarlet and put it on speaker and then I heard scarlet say " hey Lizzie what's up!" I than said shakingly " c-can I-I stay with you for a couple of d-days please" she than said " of course Lizzie.." with concern lacing her voice as she said the sentence I than said thank you and I hung up and got up and packed a bag and grabbed my keys and drove to scarlets house.

At scarlets house*
I got out of the car and got out my bag from the trunk and then I locked my car and saw scarlet standing at the door so I walked to the door and she wrapped me in a warm loving hug and then said " your room is all set up on right side far corner" I nodded and took off my shoes and walked upstairs to my room and set my stuff on my bed and just sat on the end of my bag setting out the window until I saw scarlet at the door and I said " hey.." she nodded and came to sit next to me and said " what's wrong Liz?" I felt tears blur my vision and all I was able to say is " I'm pregnant.." before I broke down into sobs again  and scarlet didn't say anything she just held me as I sobbed into her shoulder