First day of school.

Time jump*

Lizzies pov*

Today was Evers first day of kindergarten and I was super exited for her but also a little nervous because I met her classmates and they were all much taller then ever and I didn't want them to bother her or push her around but I was awake before her so I picked out her clothes and woke ever up and got her dressed and got a couple of pictures and I fed her breakfast and then got her stuff ready and got into the car and took her to school.

At the school*

When I got their I saw her teacher waiting for her by the entrance so I walked with her and she was right by me and I looked down and stroked her cheek and said " your ok baby" I than gave my daughter a hug and kiss and had the teacher take her.

Evers pov*
Mommy had told me that I was going to go to big girl school but I wasn't happy I wanted to stay with mommy but then mommy left me with my teacher and she took me inside were I saw all these tall kids and maybe they weren't as tall as I thought but compared to me I felt tiny and scared.

After school*

Lizzies pov*

After school was over I went to pick up ever and she ran over to me and I kissed her head and picked her up and said " how was school baby!" She shrugged and then I walked over to her teacher and smiled at her and said " how was she?" Her teacher smiled at the little girl in my arms and said " she was pretty good very quiet little girl and shy but she was good" I nodded and thanked her teacher and I got her into her car seat and we drove home.