Award show

A couple months later*

Evers pov*
Today was the oscars night I was going because I had been nominated for best supporting actress and I was over the moon nervous, hair and makeup got to the house at around four thirty and they got me ready I than threw on my dress and I was fixing my jewelry when my mother walked in and smiled at me and I could see tears threatening to spill and she than said " I couldn't have asked for a better daughter.." I laughted and wrapped her in a hug and she kissed my hair delicately careful to not ruin it and I said no louder than a whisper " I guess I'm pretty good aren't I." We both laughed and then the security said " we're ready to go miss Olsen." We nodded and thanked him and then I slipped on my heels and then me and my mom got into the car and she took a picture of me before the paparazzi did and then I walked on the carpet and then went inside.

During. The award show*

When I was waiting for the votes to be voted in for my category I was a panicking mess my mom was holding my hand and rubbing her thumb up and down it and then we saw scarlet walk out with THE envelope she then walked over to the mic and said " welcome gentlemen and woman, today right now we are here to support this outstanding actress who has proved that she pushed thru anything, help me in congratulating miss ever Olsen for the best supporting role!!" I won. I WON everyone starting by clapping and I stood up and I hugged my mom and she started crying and I walked to the stage and then they gave me my award and I walked to the mic and said " thank you all so much, this is so unbelievable I never thought I could ever get here but I did so thank you!" I than walked down and my mom and scarlet wrapped me in a hug and it just was the best moment of my life.