First day nerves

In france*

Lizzies pov*

When we got to Paris we got a cab to our apartment and when we got their I started un packing evers suitcase and then after that I picked out evers clothes for set tomorrow and tucked my daughter in and fell asleep just admiring the little person I created.

In the morning*
I woke up and I was the first one awake obviously because ever is such a light sleeper and has trouble sleeping that I like to let her sleep after me cause she needs it. And then I stood up and turned on a bath and ordered room service and I heard the bed move s little so I went into the room and saw ever sitting up in the bed rubbing her eyes and then she said " morning mama" I smiled and kissed her forehead and said " morning little miss! Go get in the bath while I make the beds and you clothes is in the bathroom!" She nodded and stood up and walked off to the bathroom but shortly came back into the room and said " I can't reach the face wash!" I laughed and walked to the bathroom and got the face wash and handed it too ever and and left.

After ever was dressed and ready for the day we sat down and ate breakfast on the balcony and I said " you nervous hun" ever shrugged and said " a little bit because it's my first day and I also want to do good" I smiled at the thought of her taking this seriously and I got lost into my founts thinking about how She came into my life out of no where and fixed it in so many ways. I could have never asked for a better daughter. My ever.