How was filming!

Brie's pov*
It was hard seeing ever so sad but I knew what would make her feel comfortable so when Lizzie left I took ever to we're my chair was and I sat her on my lap and she just snuggled into me and played with my rings while we waited to film and then I saw Chris walk over with a juice box so I sat ever up and said " look baby uncle Chris has a juice for you!" She smiled and giggled and then Chris handed me the juice box and I held it while she drank a little bit.

When it came time to film I was nervous on how ever would do but she did good she followed the rules and everyone said she was a delight to work with and after she was done with her scenes she was exhausted I could tell because she was extra whiny and and clingy so I called Lizzie and she said she was on her way so I just held ever and tried to calm her down but she said as just crying and sobbing.

Lizzies pov
When I got to set I saw that ever was just crying and crying and whining so I ran over to Brie and o looked at ever and stroked her cheek and I said " hey it's okay baby mommy's here" she than looked up and reached for me so I just held her and soothed her and soon her tears faded away and all I could her were tiny whimpers so once that was over ever and me said goodbye to everyone and went home and I fed ever some dinner and out her in a bath and got her ready for bed but she wanted to sleep with me so I just took her to my bed and held her as she slept.