Sleepy baby..

Later on in the day*

Me and ever had been sleeping all morning and ever barely wanted to eat so I had gone to the store and bought her pedialite so she could at least be hydrated but I was gonna try yo get her to eat soup. After I was done cooking the soup I took it off the hot burner and put it on a cutting board and then washed my hands and walked upstairs and walked into my room and saw the cutest sight ever she was holding her stuffed bunny in one arm and her duvlet in the other and her hair was messy and all over her face so I walked over to her and sat next
To her and slowly took off the duvlet and she whined at the loss of contact with the weak fuzzy blanket I slowly wrapped my arms around her stomach and picked her up and layed her head on my shoulder and stroked her hair and said " you need to wake up babes.. mommy made soup!" She kept whining so I stood up with her in my arms and I walked downstairs.

Downstairs*

I got the soup served and put an ice cube in her soup so it wouldn't be too hot and I put it on the coffee table and got my bowl and picked up ever and took her to the couch we're I sat her down in my lap and grabbed her little bowl of soup and got a spoonful of it and put it close to her mouth and said " eat baby" she shook her head no and hid her face in my chest so I slowly backed away so she was siting in front of me looking at me and that just made her eyes glisten with tears so I held up the spoonful and she took two bites and then she said " no more ama" I nodded and smiled and picked my daughter up and payed her in my lap and kissed her forehead and said " sleep baby it's ok.."