Her end

Years later*

Elizabeth's pov
Looking back at all these things that make up my life and my baby girls life I just feel so blessed and even though I never had more kids or got married I'm so very greatful for my daughter ever daisy Olsen her smile from when she was a baby too now her graduating from med school, I slipped on my shoes and dress and then got into the car and we drove to the campus.

When I got to my daughters dorm I knocked on her door and got responded by my daughters roommate Eva. I wrapped my arms around Eva and she whispered into my ear " she doesn't think your here" I smiled at the thought of my baby girl not knowing I was here I than heard heels on the ground and I see my daughter looking at her phone and then she said " Eva come on we have to be their by-" and then she looked up and her mouth dropped and she ran over to me and wrapped herself around me and I said " hey ev" she than pulled back and said " how come you didn't tell me you were coming!" I smiled and said " surprise"

At the ceremony*
The principal stood up to the microphone and said " now our valedictorian will speak ever daisy!" Everyone clapped and I saw my daughter walk up and she stood up to the microphone and said " thank you everyone who's here to support their children. People see me and see me as the daughter of Elizabeth Olsen but no one sees me as me, I'm a graduate I'm a girlfriend I'm a best friends I'm someone's sister from another mother, I wish everyone here the success they have worked for and that they will forever be thankful for their parents because some people win the lottery with their parents, I know I did.." she than looked at me and smiled and said " graduates you are now doctors!!!!" She and her classmates threw their hat and I could have never been so proud to see my daughter, my Angel in disguise..

The end..

Hey guys thank you for all the support on this amazing journey you guys have seen me grow and mature by every story and I hope you continue with me on my stories and watch me grow into an older person and a writer I'm also writing a book that is for Hispanic heritage month so be on the look for that one thank you all so much love you all tons take care and THANK YOUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️