Her name is..

A few months later*

Lizzies pov
I was currently on set filming civil war and o was about six months pregnant and i still didn't know what I was gonna name my daughter I knew it had to be something that not many people use and I had the perfect name.

I was in my trailer trying to sleep because baby girl had been keeping me up all night and then I heard a knock on the door and it was scarlet and she had rose with her and a gift and rose ran in first and jumped to give me. Hug but scarlet said " careful rose" and then rose gave me a more delicate hug and then scarlet said " snow go with daddy rose he's outside" and then rose said bye and she went outside and then once she was gone I rested my head on scarlets lap and scarlet started stroking my hair and said " you feeling ok Liz" I shrugged and said " I'm just in pain" scarlet frowned and said " well do you have any names for this adorable little girl!" I laughter at how exited she was about meeting the baby even if she hadn't seen her yet.

I than said " I may have but your gonna have to wait till tonight at the movie premiere to find out what her name is"she groaned and I smiled deviously at how annoyed she was and then I stood up and said " let's get ready!" Scarlet than changed her annoyed face to a smile and she took her dress out and went to change in the bathroom while I changed in the living room making sure the door was locked.
When scarlet came out she looked amazing and breathtaking I smiled and said " you look amazing!!" She smiled and said " look at you Liz you look gorgeous!!" I laughter and looked in the mirror at how the dress hugged my stomach perfectly we than got a text that the car was here so we went and when we arrived to the premier we took pictures and then beige the movie started the Russo brothers said " before we start we wanna let Elizabeth reveal the name of the potential future Wanda!" They all clapped and I walked up to the stage and said " well thank you guys so much for all this support and after a lot of consideration about what name would fit this little girl better I have decided to go with..ever.. her name is ever Daisy olsen" they all clapped and cheered and I got down and went to sit back down and watched the movie

At home*
When I got home I threw off my heels and then looked they the photos I took before we left and I decided I would post one on Instagram so I posted it and captioned it " can't believe it's almost time.🤍" I than turned off the comments and went to bed.

🤍" I than turned off the comments and went to bed