The rainbow after the storm

Scarlets POV

When Lizzie told me she was pregnant I had no idea how to react because she seemed like she wasn't very happy so instead of asking her questions and interrogating her I just held her.I held her and let her cry into my shoulder and then after her sobs turned into soft sniffles and hiccups I sat her so she was facing me and I said " are you happy?" She shrugged and then said " a little bit but I'm scared scar what if I can't do it on my own.." I smiled reassuringly and said " you won't be alone I'll be here every step of the way and I'm sure the others will too,now get some rest I'm gonna go make some food and I'll wake you up after ok?" She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead and turned off her light and went downstairs to cook.

When the food was done*

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up to scarlets light and delicate voice saying " hey Liz you need to get up now.." I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes and scarlet said " let's go eat some food ok?" I nodded and we went downstairs and then scarlet said " so what do you want the baby to be!" I smiled down and said " I've always wanted a little girl" scarlet nodded and then said " well I wanna be the god mother I call that!" I laughed and said " I still need to tell my sisters" scarlet than said " also the marvel cast so they don't push you around" we kept eating until we finished and we finished the night falling  asleep watching Netflix  on her couch.