Tears..

The weekend*
Lizzie pov

I woke up and to my surprise ever wasn't awake yet, ever always wakes me up it's like part of our daily routine, I got up out of my bed and walked into the bathroom and changed into some jeans and a white button up and then I was about to walk downstairs until I heard crying for evers room so I walked over their and found ever sitting up with tears pooling down her face and her sheets covered in throw up I softened my face expression and sighed and walked over to her and picked her up and took of her top and held her and rocked her saying " oh bubs.." I than turned on a be  the for her making sure that the water was not to hot nor to cold and then I slowly un wrapped evers arms from me and toon of the remaining of her pjs and out her in the bath and she whined and whimpered and I kissed her head and said " mamas gonna go change you sheets baby and I'll be back" she nodded and just sat in the bath and I ran into her room and stripped her bed sheets and threw them into the wash and then put new ones and just In time because she started crying so I walked into the bathroom and picked her up and cradled her and held her in her towel and and we walked into her room again and I picked out some more comfort clothes and dressed her in it and then I brushed her dark brown hair and I kissed her forehead and said " shhh all better  baby" I than picked up her duvlet and took her to my room and layed her on my chest and stroked her to sleep.