Awww

Two weeks later*

Lizzies pov

It had been 2 weeks ever since I gave birth and everything was healed and such so I was back at work again which I had missed but today was my day off and scarlet didn't have rose for the weekend so we decided to have a sleepover for two days so she came over and when she got here the first thing she did was go see how ever was and she picked her up and said " she's so cute" I laughted and fixed Evers mittens and then I said " she is except when she gets vaccinated that's when she turns into a little black widow" scarlet laughted and then we sat down on the couch and she said " so how is she doing" I smiled and said " she's good she's feeding pretty well and she's a little small for her age but other than that she's great!" I than said I would start on dinner and when I went to check on ever I saw scarlet holding her outside on the patio sitting in the grass and I smiled and got the food and took it outside and placed them in the patio table and said " dinners ready" she than walked over passed me and ever and I placed her in her swing and we ate dinner.

At night*
It was around 2:30 when I was awoken by the baby monitor going off and then I got out of bed and dragged myself to the nursery to find scarlet calming down my beautiful girl she than looked up from ever and said " I got this don't worry I'll get her a bottle" I sighed and said " you sure scar I don't want to bother you" she rolled her eyes playfully and said " nonsense I know how hard it can be to have a newborn and not have someone to help out so I will" I smiled sincerely at her and said " wake me up if you need absolutely anything" she nodded and I walked over and kissed Evers small forehead and then said " goodnight baby be good for auntie scar" and then I walked away and that's all I remember before letting sleep consume me. ( hey I wanna start a story of like a sick girl but I wanna know if you'd guys liked to see something else other than marvel!)