Attitude.

A couple years later* ( ever is 14 btw)

Lizzies pov*
I woke up at around 7:30 thinking that my daughter was still asleep in her bed so I could go cuddle her but to my surprise when I walked into her room she was up and getting dressed I walked into her room and she looked at me and I looked at her and she said " mom! Knock what if I was changing!" Attitude coating her words. I cocked an eye brown at her and said " watch it ever." She rolled her eyes and I left the room and walked downstairs to start on her breakfast.

Evers pov*
After I was done changing I grabbed my bag off of my very messy floor and made my way downstairs. The truth is I was very stressed because I'm taking all honor classes this year and it was finals week and I was stressed, when I made it downstairs my mom said " come get your breakfast eve!" I groaned st the yogurt of having to eat something but I walked into the kitchen and my mother passed me a plate of eggs and toast and she got her plate and said " by the way ever you need to clean that room and take care of your bathroom your room is a mess!!" I rolled my eyes as if I didn't already know my bedroom was a mess. She kept telling me things I knew so then I broke silence and said " I'll do it okay just get off my back!!" Anger and frustration coating my words, my mom whipped her head to look at me and then she stuck out her hand which meant I couldn't have my phone so I groaned and handed her my phone and got my ice coffee from my cup and my mom yelled from the dinning room " and when I get home from set I want your room clean!!" I that just left without responding and walked to school.