Dad...

Two months later*
Evers pov
I woke up this morning in a great mood I got up and slipped out of bed and walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and fixed my hair and slipped on a skirt and a basic crop top and then I walked downstairs and when I was halfway I heard my mom. She was arguing with someone and then I heard my mother say " you missed fourteen years of her life you don't get to be her father anymore!"

I than ran down and saw my mother talking with my father. He smiled and walked over to me and said " my sweet girl.." he than tried to touch my face and I slapped his hand away and said " don't touch me!!"

I felt tears pooling in my eyes and my father said " honey I'm here now.." I shoved him and rolled my eyes and let the tears fall and I said " don't call me honey your not my father I have no dad the only person I have is a mother who has moved the world and sea to let me smile and be a kid!! And every fucking award I got is made out of my hard work and my determination I made it this far in life without you and I will continue to do so I don't need your pity or anyone else's you hear me!!" I than grabbed my bag and my shoes and left the house leaving them their in silence. I walked down the streets and paparazzi was following me and asking me all these questions until someone said " your only whee because of your mom and dad!" That made the non shy girl in me take over and I turn around and say " don't say that because I'm here because I worked hard and I went they a lot in my life I'm not perfect so don't say that!" I than got into my drivers car and left.