Its a...

Two weeks later*
Lizzie pov

I had already told the case I was pregnant and they were very happy I also told rose scarlets daughter.

Today was the gender reveal I had been pregnant for longer than I've thought so I could find out the gender I haven't posted anything on my social media about the baby because I wanna keep it private for as long as I can.

The morning of the gender reveal*

I woke up and I got dressed in something pink since I thought it was a girl and then I walked downstairs into my living room to find scarlet and Chris and rose sitting on the couch so I walked over and rose jumped up and said " hi auntie Lizzie!!" I smiled down at her and said " hey rose bud" than scarlet said " gentle ro ro" Rose than went back to playing her toys and I sat back in the couch and groaned and then Chris said " how is the mini scarlet witch or mini vision doing today!" I laughter at the way her said it and I said  " well their good and I think their hungry" I than stood up off of the couch and walked to my pantry and got out some wear toast and put it in the toaster and covered it in penut butter and sliced a banana and went to sit back down.

During the gender reveal*

I was about to pop the ballon with the gender in it and everyone's feelings were over the roof so before I popped it I said " wait! Wait! I want someone to help me.someone who has been here since day one,scarlet can you help me pop it!?" Scarlet smiled so wide and then walked over and we popped it and the confetti as pink and then scarlet yelled " it's a girl!!" She than wrapped me in a warm hug and I cried tears of joy and then after we cleaned up scarlet and everyone left and I finally wanted to make it public about my baby girl so I took a picture of me and my bump and I captioned it " the secrets out I'm having a baby!!" I than turned off the comments and I went to bed.

someone who has been here since day one,scarlet can you help me pop it!?" Scarlet smiled so wide and then walked over and we popped it and the confetti as pink and then scarlet yelled " it's a girl!!" She than wrapped me in a warm hug and I cried ...