Shes my ever..

The next day*

Scarlets pov

Lizzies as been discharged from the hospital and we had drove to her house and when we got their Chris dropped her off and said " I'll be back later ok" Lizzie nodded and then Chris kissed Evers head and he left and then we went inside and sat on the couch and then Lizzie said " you wanna hold your niece?" I nodded and held evers tiny frame in my arms and then Lizzie said " you mind if I go take a shower?" And I said " not at all I would love to watch this gorgeous little girl!" Lizzie laughted and said she wouldn't be to long and then went to take a shower

While I waited I stood up and took ever outside and we sat on the patio table until we heard the door open and I saw Chris walk in and he smiled and said " hey!" I nodded and he caressed evers head and then said " she's beautiful she's got lizzies little nose" I giggled and then we heard lizzie walking down the stairs.

Lizzies pov
I had finished showering and was walking back downstairs and then I saw Chris and scarlet outside on the patio so I went outside and scarlet said " look who's back ever it's mama!" I giggled and picked up my daughter and cradled her in my arms just in love with her already and then we just spent the day watching movies and eating so many snacks.

At night*
Chris and scarlet had left a couple of minutes ago so I stood up off of the couch and turned off the tv and then picked up ever off of her bassinet and then I went up to her room and changed her into a small footie pajama and then put her to sleep in the bassinet in my room and then I got a text from scarlet and she had asked if I was ok and I was so tired so I just said " mhm" and then I went to sleep.