Attitude pt2

Lizzie pov*
When I got to set I went to look for scarlet since she has been they this teenager moody stage so I walked to her trailer and knocked on her door and. She said " come in!" I came in and wrapped her in a hug and said " hey scarlet can I talk to you about something" she nodded and we sat on the couch and she said " what's up did something happen with ever?" I shrugged and said " she's being very moody her attitude is worse and she's being very irritable. What did you do with rose?" Scarlet than said " well I talked to her and asked her what was up and more often than not it's school stress" I nodded and noted that when I got home from set I would talk to her.

After set*

When I got home I opened the door and said " I'm home ever!!" I heard no response I than put down my bag and put my keys in the key bowl and then took of my coat and walked upstairs and knocked on the door and heard my daughters groggy voice say " come in.." I walked in and saw her sitting at her desk with books on the floor and papers but her bedroom was clean. I smiled sympathetically and then kissed her forehead and said " how was school babes" she shrugged and looked back down to her homework and I said " hey come here hun" she than stood up off her desk and layed her head in my lap and I stroked her hair and we sat in silence until she said " I'm sorry momma.." I lowered my head to kiss hers and then said " hey.. it's alright babes I will always forgive you.." and then she started falling asleep and I just held her. No matter how old she got she would always be my baby.