Chapter 28 No Or Yes

“Will you be my girlfriend?” “Yes.” He hugged me. “What bout Cody?” “We broke up.” His lips touched mine. Everyone claps and cheered. “We should get off.” We walked out of stage holding hands. “I miss you so much you know that.” “I miss you too.” “Why did you and Cody brake up?” “He cheated on me.” “I will never do that to you, you know that.” “I know.” I saw Analeigh and Tom. “Juliet, where is Cody?” “He went home.” “Why?” “Hi Analeigh.” “Uncle Josh.” “I miss you.” “I miss you too. Are you going home now Juliet?” “I’m going to stay at a hotel today want to come with me.” “Yes.” “Babe, stay at my place.” I saw Analeigh face, she was so excited. “Uncle Josh, are you taking Juliet on a date.” “Yes.” She smiled. “Tom, I miss you so much.” I pet him. “Come let’s go on our date.” “Who is going to take care of Analeigh?” “Can I stay with Uncle Niall?” “Come on let’s ask him.” Analeigh and I found Niall. “Niall.” “Juliet, are you going on your date with Josh?” “If you take care of my little princess, then yes.” “Done.” “Tom as well.” “Alright.” I went back to where Josh was. “Ready to go.” “Let’s go.” We arrived at a fancy restaurant. “Do you like it?” “Yes.” Josh and I sat down. “You look beautiful.” “Thanks, you look so handsome.” “Hi I’m Will; I’ll be your waiter for tonight.” “Hi Will.” “Juliet, what are you doing here.” “I’m on a date with my boyfriend.” “It’s been a long time.” “It has. Sorry Will this is josh.” “Her boyfriend.” “Yeah, what he said?” “Nice to meet you Josh, what can I get for you?” Josh order for both of us. “I’ll be back.” Will left. “From where do you know him?” “He is my cousin, boyfriend friend.” “He likes you, you know that right.” “No he doesn’t.” “Yes he does.” “Are you jealous?” “Me jealous, never.” “Look I’m here with you, I love you. There nothing for you to be jealous about.” “Your right.” My phone began to ring. “Hello.” “Juliet, how are you.” “Good and you.” “Great, Finn is waiting for you,, you have an interview.” “I..” “Great they are waiting for you.” “Aright.” “What happen?” “I’m sorry Josh but I have to go.” “Where are you going?” “I have an interview and Finn waiting for me.” “I’ll see you at home.” “I’m sorry Josh I wish I could stay.” “It’s fine I understand.” I kissed his cheek and left.

Josh POV

Juliet left.  “Here your food.” “Sorry but can I have it to go.” “Sure thing.” Will left. I texted Niall. “Hey I’m going home.” “Why?” “Juliet has an interview.” “Sorry mate.” Will came back. “Here your food.” “Thanks Will.” “You’re welcome.” I went home to see Juliet interview.

In: “So Juliet you and Austin kissed.”

Juliet: “Yeah, that because we did.”

In: “How come?”

Juliet: “The photographer thought it would be a good idea.”

In: “So if I asked you to kiss someone would you.”

Juliet: “No.”

In: “How come?”

Juliet: ‘I do as what my photographer says. My boyfriend wouldn’t like it.”

I couldn’t believe she kissed him. When did this happen?”

In: “You got a dog. What his name?”

Juliet: “His name is Tom.”

In: “Have you talk about losing the twins?”

Juliet: “No I haven’t.”

In: “We can talk about next time.”