Chapter 5 Who is he?

Juliet Pov

"Juliet you look beautiful." "Thank you so do you." My phone began to ring. "Hello." "Hey, love." "Hey, Josh." "What are you doing?" "Eating with my sister and cousin. What's going on?" "I saw a picture of you yesterday." "You're going to yell at me aren't you?" "No. I just can't believe it." "Josh... JOSH... JOSH." "Yes, Niall." "I want to talk to Juliet." "Juliet, Niall wants to talk to you." "Hey Ni." "Hey Julie. Want to explain the picture of you smoking." "I was so stressed, it's an old habit." "Okay. We have to Skype right now." "I'm eating." "Ugh. JOSH IM HUNGRY." "Niall." "Yes." "Telling josh you're hungry." "Yeah, he promised we will go out to eat." "Just remember I'll see you soon." "I know." "I'll talk to you guys later." "Okay, Juliet." I hanged up. "What are we doing today?" "The mall is right there." "Yeah, but they don't have forever 21." "Woodfield." "Okay." We finished eating. Alex drove us to Woodfield. "Alex why can't I drive." "Your dad said so." "Ugh." We got to the mall right away I went to Starbucks. "What I love this coffee?" "Okay." "OMG YOUR JULIET." "Do I know you?" "No, but you know One Direction. Can I get a picture with you?" "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Okay." Her mom took the picture. "Thank you." "You're welcome." "Can you follow me on twitter?" "Sure." She gave me her username. "Thank you. You just made my day." "You're welcome." I hugged her. "Come on let's go to Hollister," Livy said. We enter the store. I got a text from josh

"Hey love I got you something." "What is it?" "It's a surprise." "Fine." I wasn't paying attention I bump into someone. "I'm sorry." "Juliet." "Yes. I'm sorry about that." "Juliet you don't remember me." "No.. Sorry." "Keaton. Get back to work." "I'm helping a customer." "Okay." "Do you need help with anything?" "Yes, I'm looking for something for a guy." "Is he your boyfriend?" "No just a friend."

"I see. You remember we use to be best friends in 1st grade." "Yes. I haven't seen you in a long time." "The day I moved was the worst. I cried for a month." "I did too." "Juliet." Alex was calling me. "Yes, Alex." "Where are you?" "Next row." "Oh. Hi." "This is my cousin Alex. Alex this is Keaton." "Hi, Alex nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you to Keaton. Are you going to get something your dad said we have to take Livy to the airport?" "I'm going to buy something and then we can leave." "Okay. Well, Livy and I are going to go to forever 21." "Okay." Alex left. "Well, I'll help you pick out something." "Thanks." "We should hang out sometime." "Yeah but I only have a week here." "Why?" "I'm going to London next Saturday." "How come?" "I'm moving in with my dad." "Your mom and your dad are together." "I'm adopted. I found my dad 2 months ago." "How are you taking that?" "At first I was shocked but now I love it." "Is it true that you were in a coma?" "Yes." "Keaton. Get back to work." "Okay." "I'll see you...." "Wait here my number." "Okay." "I'll text you so we can hang out." "Okay. Thank you for helping me." "You're welcome." I walked to forever 21. "Juliet lets go." "Lets." We went back to the car. "Is Keaton your boyfriend?" "No." "He likes you." "Stop it." We were at Livy hotel. "I'll just get my thing."

I texted Keaton.

"Hey, Keaton." "Juliet." "You're still at work. I don't want you to get in trouble." "My shift just needed." "Awesome. :)" "Juliet stop texting." "Jealous." "Never." "Yeah right." "We can go now," Livy said while getting in the car. We got to O'Hare. "I'm going to miss you, Livy." "I'm going to miss you, Juliet. I'll see you next week." "Yeah. Tell mom I say hi." "I will." "Alex. Take care of my sister." "I will." He hugged her. She walked away we wave at her. I saw the door close. My phone began to ring. "Hey, Juliet." "Keaton." "Who?" "Josh."

"Who Keaton?" "OMG YOUR JULIET." "Josh I'll call you back." "Okay love." I looked at the girl. "Hi." "Can I get a picture with you?" "Yeah." Alex took the picture. "Thank you so much." "You're welcome." She left. We walked back to the car. "Little miss famous over here." "I'm not famous." "Yes, you are." "Can we go back to our hotel I want to sleep?" "Fine." We went to our hotel.