Chapter 6 Break up

Josh Pov

We were halfway in throw the movie while Juliet fell asleep in Keaton's arm. How much I wish that was me. I texted Alex. "Hey Juliet fell asleep do you want to turn off her computer." "Yeah. Thanks, I'm on my way." The guys were still watching the movie. Alex came to Juliet's room. "Hey, Keaton." "Hey, Alex." "Aww she looks so peaceful." He looked at the screen. "Hey, guys. How are you?" "Good." "I'm going to turn off the computer. I'll tell her to call you guys tomorrow." "Alright," Niall answered him. Alex turns off the computer. We don't know what else happened. I went on twitter and tweeted. "Missing my best friend. Sweet dreams love." I saw Niall replay. "She is my best friend." ":P." "Oh yeah." We saw each other and began to laugh. "I'll see what she says." "We shall." We both texted her. "Right I'm your best friend." I texted her. "Juliet, right in your best friend." Niall texted her. "Niall she not going to answer us."Why?" "She sleeping." "That right." We fell asleep.

Juliet pov

I woke up. Someone's arm is around my waist. I looked over, it was Keaton. I remove his arm. I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower when I was done I did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom he was still sleeping. I checked my phone.

Josh:

"Right I'm your best friend."

Niall:

"Juliet right I'm your Best Friend."

I saw my twitter. "Missing my best friend. Sweet dreams love."

I saw what Niall wrote back. These boys. "I miss you too best friend." Right than Josh called me. "Hello." "I can't talk text me." "Okay." I didn't want to wake up Keaton.

"Hey, love."

"Hey, Josh."

"So I'm your best friend."

"Omg yes and so is Niall."

"Buzzkill."

"Hey."

"What?"

"I'm not a buzzkill. You're just jealous that Niall is also my best friend."

"That is not... Okay fine."

":p."

":p."

"love you too. Tell the guys sorry for not saying goodnight. I'll talk to you later."

"Love you. I will." I saw Keaton. "Morning Juliet." "Morning." My phone began to ring.

"Hello."

"Hello, best friend."

"Yes, Niall."

"Why didn't you talk with Josh on the phone."

"Keaton was sleeping I didn't want to wake him up."

"Oh, he tough you were mad."

"NO, I DIDN'T."

"He is lying. He is not going to tell you the truth."

"Okay well..."

"You and Josh going out yet." I felt my cheeks.

"We are just friends."

"Right. What about Zayn."

"Really."

"What? I'm just making conversation."

"Okay, I have to go."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you mad."