Chapter 46 Wedding Day

Zayn POV

It’s been a week and Hunter and Juliet have been hanging out. “Juliet, ready to go.” “Yeah, and Zayn if anything.” “If anything happens I’ll call you Juliet.” “Thank you.” “Go and have fun.” Juliet left with Hunter. “Toby what do you want to do today?” “I don’t know.” “He began to play with Tom. “Do you want to go to the zoo with Aunt Perrie?” “Yes.” I called Perrie. “Hey boo. Do you want to join Toby and I to the zoo?” “I would I have an interview. Tell Toby I’m sorry.” “I will. We are still on for tonight.” “Yes.” “Bye.” Toby got ready. “I’m sorry buddy but Aunt Perrie isn’t going. She said she sorry.” “I don’t want to go anymore.” Toby ran upstairs and slammed the door from his room. I followed him upstairs. “Toby open the door please.” “No.” “Why not?” “I want mommy.” “Okay, first open the door.” Toby opened the door. He was crying. “Toby why are you crying?” “I want my mommy.” “I’ll call her.” I called Juliet. “Hello.” Hey Toby.” “What happen to Toby?” “Nothing he crying he wants to talk to you.” I handed Toby my phone. “Mommy, when are you coming back? Aunt Perrie not coming to the zoo. Okay mommy.” Toby gave me the phone. “What did your mommy say?” “I have to behave and do as you tell me.” “Do you want to get pancakes?” “Yes.” Toby and I went to eat pancakes.

Juliet POV

“Here is your café.” “Thanks.” Hunter and I were at Starbucks.

"You’re so pretty when you smile. When you smile." "We'll thank you." We started laughing. "Mommy, mommy, mommy." "Toby. Have you been drinking cafe?" "No mommy." "Zayn did you give him some?" "No. Wait how do you I have him cafe." "So you did give him cafe." "I'm sorry mommy, I trick Uncle Zayn." "You know daddy gets mad when you drink cafe." "Why mommy?" "I don't know your dad gets mad." "I didn't know it is fine; just don't let him fine out. Okay Toby don't tell your dad." "Okay mommy." "Did you have fun with Uncle Zayn?" "Yes mammy." "What did you do?" "We eat pancakes. We came here. Uncle Zayn told me a story." "Toby, you can't tell anyone." "I'm sorry." "Are you coming with me or with Uncle Zayn?" "Uncle Zayn." "Behave." "Yes mommy." Zayn and Toby left. "Ready to go." "Yeah." Hunter and I went back to the studio. He got his phone and started recording me sing. Hunter and I keep messing around. "Babe you have an amazing voice." "Thanks."

Josh POV

"Bye Toby." "Bye grandma." "Behave I’ll see you the day of the wedding." "Okay grandma." "Bye Josh." "Bye mum." "That is good care of your brother and son." "Yes mum." My mum left. We all went back to our car. "Daddy." "Yes Toby." "Why don't you let me drink cafe?" "It's not good for you, and your too young." "Why do you get mad at mommy went I drink cafe?" "It's not good for you." Toby was upset. "Uncle Zayn." "Yes Toby." "I'm hungry." "Again. What do you want to eat Toby?" "I want pizza." "I'll go then will go home." "No." "I only want to go with uncle Zayn." "Why?" "Mommy said I have to listen to uncle Zayn." "I’ll drop you off." "Toby can I go." "Yes Uncle Ben." I drop them off. I went back to Juliet flat. "Hey where is Toby." "He is with Ben and Zayn eating pizza." "Why didn't you go?" "Toby didn't want me to go." "Why is that?" "I don't let him drink cafe." "He'll get over it. Let’s go eat." Sandy and I were about to leave when we see Juliet and Hunter holding hands. "I’ll pick you up tomorrow." “Bye babe.” He left. “Are you too dating now?” Sandy asked. “Yeah.” “How long?” “This morning. Is something wrong Josh.” “No.” “He upset that Toby didn’t.” “Shut it Sandy.”

Juliet POV

Toby, Ben, and Zayn came in. Toby was happy. “Toby, how was your day?” “Fun.” Josh left Ben followed him. “Guys, can I talk to Toby alone?” “Yeah.” Sandy and Zayn left. “Toby what did you say to your dad.” “I don’t know.” “Tell me what you told your dad he upset.” Toby ran to the living room. I followed him. “Daddy, I’m sorry.” Toby hugged Josh. “It’s okay Toby.” “I’m sorry daddy. I’m really am.” “Toby it is fine.” “Can we go to the park with Tom, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Ben?” “Yes we can go.” Toby was excited. “Come on Daddy lets go.” “Okay.” They left. 4 week ago Dan diced to put caramel on my hand. “Hey Sandy, where is your shaving cream?” “Why?” “I need to use it.” “How come?” “I need it before Dan wakes up.” “It’s in the bathroom.” “Thanks.” I ran upstairs to Dan room. Sandy was recording what I was doing. I put the shaving cream on his left hand. I began to tickle Dan noise. He smeared the shaving cream all over his face. Sandy and I began to laugh. “What the? Juliet what did you do?” “Pay back.” Sandy and I were still laughing. I went down stairs. I got my phone. I tweeted “1 down 6 to go.” I grab the caramel and walked upstairs.