Detention

I got detention.It made me so mad,but oh well.I walked back to class and entered to classroom.The teacher stopped teaching and looked at me, "Are you gonna sit down?"The teacher asked,I smiled at him."Of course I'll sit down."I replied,looking for an empty sit.Since I really didn't have luck today the only seat that was left was the seat next to that weird perv.I sat down next to him and he kept starting at me,I mean I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I mean he stared at me like I was his next meal-

After class I grabbed my bag and wanted to walk out the classroom,but before I could leave the classroom I could feel someone say my name,I turned around and saw the red headed
perv."Nfs~your really cute~"he commented,smirking at me."Thanks I guess."I replied."Nfs~Do you maybe want to give me some do your blood~"He asked,walking up to me and gently grabbing my chin.WTF IS THAT DUDE A VAMPIRE,okay um stay calm and walk away,that's what I'll do!"Ya..your weird."I stated,quickly walking away.I walked to the room where "Detention" took place in.There weren't many students, only a boy with white hair and another girl with black hair.I went to go sit down when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around,it was the girl with black hair."Can you sit next to me?"She asked.I nodded and sat down next to her.I looked at the boy behind me,he looked very mad."Why are you here?"I asked the male, "It's none of your business."He hissed.
"Geez..it was a simple question!No need to act like a brat."I stated,crossing my arms."Shut up you idiot."he replied,giving me an oddly weird death stare.
"Come on,tell me why your here!I won't judge!"I ironically chirped,smiling at him."I broke a wall."he said."Omg,Are you okay?How Are Your bones not broke."I asked,tilting my head.He didn't reply, "This dude is probably not human."I mumbled,in a volume wich really only I could hear,well that's what I thought."Tch..what do you mean?"He asked."Definitely not human."I quietly stated.

-
I was now at home,it was 3am,I walked in my sister room to make sure that she was asleep.She was asleep,I smile sat her and then went in my room to put my Pj's on.I then went to be.

-
I woke up from the sound of my alarm,I snacked my Alarm so it would turn off.I was 1pm,my shift started at 2pm so I quickly showed and put my work clothes on.I then went to work.

I was standing behind the counter,today there was nobody.Suddenly the door was yanked opened,by a certain lavender haired boy.I cheerfully smiled at him,"Hello!"I chirped."Hello Rin..I want 5 lemon cupcakes."He said.Omg..he was kind to me for the first time in my life..
I smiled at him and placed the lemon cupcakes in a paper bag and then gave them to him."That will be 8$."I said,he gave me the money and walked out the door.