Revenge

Once I opened the door to the classroom, all eyes were on me. Probably because I was late, but some gazes were fixed on me for too long.
I felt eyes on my bare thighs and neck, the teacher seemed not to be around. A free period perhaps? "Well aren't I luck." I mumbled, sitting down and taking some stuff out of my bag.
I felt a tap on my shoulder, " Rin, want to have lunch together?"
I turned around, Kou. His sparkly eyes scanned me, a hint of lust hidden in them.
Kou had always been kind to me. But, I felt like I was only being used for my appearance at the moment. Or for other purposes, like feeding on me. This was not what was supposed to happen! But, this could be my revenge. Even if I wasn't sure if Shu liked me, I could find out this way. I was desperate, but I didn't care. I was not gonna act desperate, I just wanted to have my fun with Shu as revenge. Or atleast I was gonna try. Afterwards we could still have our happy ending.
"Sure, where?"
I was hoping for a public space where a lot of students gather at break. Words would spread quickly and the fact that Kou was somewhat famous would only make things go around faster.
" The rooftop? I'll pick you up from class."
Not perfect, but it will do the job. If it's too sudden, it would be too obvious.
I nodded, " My class before lunch is music."

-
I was about to enter class when I was grabbed by the wrist. Not gently, pretty roughly.
Laito. I rolled my eyes. This pervert.
"Nsf~ you look so hot today. I'm quite happy about the fact that you are coming with us later~"
I cringed, he was acting like a horny dog ready to breed.
"Let go, I have to go to class."
Pulling away your wrists from a vampire was far from easy, so my best option was to kick him in the balls honestly.
"Careful, I wouldn't want to break those fragile wrists of yours."
He licked my neck, sending shivers down my spine in disgust.
"You smell and taste so good. You feel like a drug to me~"
Just as I was about to kick him in the balls, I felt a tall shadow over us. I looked up, Shu.
Was I gonna let him save me like last time, just to be played again? Definitely not. I kicked Laito in the balls. Since he was a vampire, it probably didn't hurt much, but it was a distraction.
I angrily pushed him away from me, letting the frustration that had built up inside me yesterday out. I walked away, feeling a pair of eyes staring at me. Hopefully, and probably Shu. Just as I was about to enter class I was grabbed by my wrists again, gently this time.
Shu dragged me to an empty room, closing the door behind him.
"Words have spread Rin, what do you have to say for yourself?" He asked calmly, but I could tell there was a slight bit of anger behind it by the way his eyes were watching me.
"Why does it matter?"
"You hang out with Yui, which makes others think we accept those half bloods."
Of course. Yui, Yui, Yui. I rolled my eyes. Was this supposed to be a cover up for the truth or was he being serious? I couldn't tell. It felt like my confidence left my body.
"Also, why are you making yourself a target for vampires. Do you not feel their hungry gaze's upon you?"
He did care. I stepped forward, almost touching him. His eyes hungrily looking down on me.
"Shu, I don't care about your guys reputation, neither do I care about your useless tipps. Keep them to yourself and just do what you always do; nothing."
I turned around, slamming the door open and going to Music class. I sat down, just in time. Shu came in a while later , sitting down behind me. He was staring a hole in my back. It felt possessive, yet he always acted gently towards me. It confused me. Maybe that was why I was desperate for him, the gentle touch. But first, I was desperate for revenge. I was not gonna let myself be treated like a useless toy.
The teacher paired us up with a partner, my partners name was Kai. As a task we had to find some artists that inspired us.
I felt him look at my neck and I cleared my throat. Was he a vampire? I looked at him and saw his sharp fangs for a split second. He placed his hand on my thigh, moving near me.
"Rin, you smell fucking great. I want to feed on you so bad" He whispered, I almost gagged in disgust. This flowery lotion definitely did something to these vampires.
Suddenly Shu was standing in front of me, glaring at Kai like he was about to kill him.
"I'll quickly go to the bathroom." Kai stammered, standing up and leaving class. Shu sat down next to me, "Perhaps you should follow my so called 'Tipps'."
I was honestly relieved that Shu stepped in, because Kai made me super uncomfortable. I would of course never admit that, but that definitely meant that he felt something for me. You don't just randomly help somebody out of an unpleasant situation after you apparently used them out of boredom.
He handed me his blazer, "Wear this, it will cover your scent."
It felt like he was marking his territory with his so called 'scent'.
Wait. Was that actually a thing upon vampires? Also, what scent was he talking about. This lotion can't be it, can it?
I chuckled, standing up , "I'd rather be sucked out dead than walk around with your scent."

I saw Kou in the past, a warm smile plastered on his face. He had a flower bouquet in his right hand, the other hand was stuffed in his pocket.
" Hey Kou.." I greeted, he placed his hand on my back and handed me the bouquet.
"Hello Rin!"
"Oh wow, you didn't have to do that.."
"It's a date, isn't it?"
"I mean, sort of, bu-"
He grabbed my hand and walked to the door that led you up to the rooftop.
" I wasn't sure about what you liked to eat, so I just ordered a little bit of everything."
My eyes widened in shock, everything I could imagine was placed on the blanket.
" Wow Kou, you really didn't have to. Shit, now I feel bad for not preparing anything."
" It's alright, you can give me something else in return." His eyes darkened a little, as if his mask had dropped now. Not a shiny and friendly aura covered his silhouette anymore, it was now dark and cruel.
Wow, the mood has shifted quite a bit.
I wasn't here because of true love. He was primarily lustful and hungry.
I sighed, I really couldn't care less at this point.
" Alright, but when I say stop you stop. I'm serious."
"Yes, yes. Fine" He seemed annoyed at my request, but I really wasn't planning on fainting on a rooftop.
He pinned me against the wall, and everything happend so fast, he dug his fangs inside my sensitive skin. A small groan escaped my lips, my hands were trembling in shock. I understood Yui now. She was not pathetic, she was simply scared to die. But other than her, I was not gonna be used like a toy, I was gonna stand my ground.
I sharpened my voice , "Stop, now." It sounded more like a threat, but if I didn't say it like this , he would probably not stop.

-
Hey guysss, I feel like Rin was kinda a baddie in this chapter, right?( Also very much desperate!!)I hope she is not acting cringe or anything, if yes, don't hate, it makes me sad. Instead write something useful that will help me improve!