Bad surprises

Blood?
Eh? Did I get my period? Now? For the first time?
I was excited, but nervous. Jesus, what was I supposed to do? I didn't have any tampons or pads with me.
Most females at this school weren't human, meaning they probably didn't have their periods!
Fuck, I should've been more prepared for this day. Stuffing this shitty toilet paper in my underwear was an option, but that seemed rather uncomfortable.
"Ughhh, this explains my sudden cramps," I thought outloud.

The nurse might have menstruation products. Alright, it was worth a try.

I tried leaving the bathroom casually, and walking casually, and entering the nurse's office casually.
"Hello Rin, are you alright? Did you stub your toe again?"
"No, not this time! I just..I uh..need a pad or a tampon?"
" Ah sure, what do you prefer?"
She opened a huge drawer, filled with all types of things.
" I don't really know."
"Oh, is it your first period?" She seemed excited and totally open about this topic.
I nodded shyly, redness creeping on my face.
"You know what, take both! Go to this bathroom and try out what you like best!"
She pointed at a fancy little bathroom, then handing me some products.

Wow, maybe being on my period wasn't that bad. Using this nice bathroom was definitely an awesome perk!

After taking a while to try and adjust everything, I walked out of the bathroom feeling like a professional!

The nurse was staring at me and smiling, "Ah you're a real lady now!"
"Haha, yeah!"
"Alright, I'll quickly sign this late pass and then you can get going."
I nodded, "Would you want some pain killers too?"
"Ah no, I'm fine for now."

Biggest mistake of my fucking life. My stomach felt like it was stabbed through multiple times.
What was this shit? I hated this.

I rested my head on my hand, suddenly feeling very tired. Maybe I should go home?
"Miss.L/n are you feeling okay?"
I looked up at the teacher for a moment, wondering about what to answer. Going home was the best option, but I had been missing school a lot recently.
"No, I'm just a little dizzy."
"Alright. Please let me know if you'd like to use the restroom."
"Yeah, sure."

I left class, sitting down in a random classroom to eat lunch. Ugh, this was so annoying.
I messaged my temples, although I'd much rather have a back or stomach massage.

I took out my phone, continuing to binge watch a show that I started this evening. This torrential rain made me even more tired.

A chair was scooted next to me, making a disgusting screeching sound.

"What are you watching?"
"Fuck off."
I wasn't in the mood to talk right now.
Wait. Couldn't he smell that I was on my period? Poor Yui. Ah, that was actually disgusting. No Rin, don't be ashamed of this. It's natural!
"You're in quite a bad mood, are you frustrated? I could hel-"
"No, don't talk to me until..you..uh..get me a chocolate bar."
He wasn't going to get me a chocolate bar..sadly..but that meant he was going to leave me alone..?

He was gone suddenly, great. I wasn't even worth a chocolate bar, how depressing. Rin, this shows you that he is not mature enough to be in a relationship.

A handful of chocolate bars were placed on my table, looking up I saw a smiling Shu.
"Now you must talk to me."

I shrugged, I didn't care anymore. I really wanted those chocolate bars.
I greedily opened the chocolate bar, then stuffing it in my mouth.
My eyes started sparkling in pleasure and excitement, these were delicious!
He sat down in front of me, crossing his arms and scanning my figure.
"Will you tell me what happened?"
"No, but just out of curiosity, where is Yui?"

He stayed silent, as if he was searching for an answer. I gave him a little clue, or not. Yeah, that wasn't a clue. Hm, maybe I should tell him about everything, for Yui's sake.

"At home. She has had some exhausting days behind her."
"Interesting."
"Yui didn't tell us anything, however I'm sure you were involved somehow."
"No, I wasn't. I was just recovering at home."

There wasn't an actual reason behind me not wanting to tell him. Well, I just didn't want him up my business. If he wanted to, he could've saved me!

"Ah sure. If I find out the truth, you'll-"
"Yeah, sure."

He was definitely watching to many Alpha shows.

I stared at the floor for a moment, debating whether to tell him what happened. Although I didn't want to, it was probably for the best...ah whatever, I just didn't feel like it!

I threw the chocolate bars in my bag, then slipping my phone into my pocket.
"I'll get going. I still have c-"
I was probably making a horrible face right now.
It felt like my stomach was being torn in half.
I opened my eyes, seeing Shu's mouth move, but I couldn't hear anything.
Was I fainting? Why? What was happening to me? I felt nothing but sheer fear.

My eyes suddenly felt so heavy, and they closed by themselves. I was out of control of my body.

-
"Ah she seems to be waking up."
I saw the nurse smiling at me, but I was too exhausted to say or do anything.
I closed my eyes again, silently listening to the monitors beeping.

"Why did she faint?"
Was that Shu? Yeah, it definitely was.
"It seems to be mental and physical exhaustion. She seems to have a broken or harmed wrist, perhaps it has something to do with that?"
Silence.
"Thus, her family should take well care of her. Comfort her, talk with her. Anything that might relax her."
"Should she be attending school?"
"It really depends. Not allowing her to go to school might contribute to more stress."

I felt myself drifting off to sleep again, I just wanted to stay like this forever.

Was I being picked up? No, this was just a dream. I think. It didn't really matter to me anyway. I was so tired.

I felt myself being placed down again, my head falling on something soft immediately. This was way more comfortable.

I felt myself being picked up again, my body stiffening immediately. This wasn't a dream, huh? Ugh god. I'll just sleep a little longer. I deserve it after all, don't I?
But what if this was a serious situation. Was I kidnapped again? Was this revenge for burning down the Mukami's mansion?

My eyes shot open, locking eyes with a familiar blue pair.
Eh? Why was he kidnapping me?
"Continue sleeping."
My brain wasn't processing this properly. I was lagging. Why was he carrying me around?
I glanced around me, seeing the familiar building.
"Yui! Is Yui here?"
Shu nodded, " I'm only allowing you to see her, once you've slept enough."
I stared at him in confusion, "First of all, why would that matter to you? And two, why the fuck did you kidnap me?!"
" You should've seen the drool on your face, while you were asleep. I think I still see some."
"Shut up! Just, what are you doing?!"

"Since you're to immature to take care of yourself, I'll help you out a little."