Ask nicely

I entered the libary, scanning the room for Reiji. He was sitting down, going through a pile of papers.
I walked towards him, placing my bag on one of the chairs and sitting down.
"Hello Reiji."
" Good afternoon Rin, how are you?"
" I'm alright, what about you?"
" I am glad to hear so, I'm alright too. Let's get started right away."
He started explaining everything in detail, as if he was a Wikipedia page personally.
It made perfect sense though, now that he explained it so simply.
While answering some questions I could tell that he was on the verge of tears, because my answers were so stupid and wrong.
After a few more questions it started making sense. Thank God. I was scared nobody would ever be able to explain this topic to me.
" Thank you, Reiji. This really helped me." I smiled at him, to which he only averted his gaze away from me.
"I must get back to class now. Take these work sheets and complete them, return them tomorrow."
" Oh..okay," I stared down at the pile of work. Was I supposed to finish all of this until tomorrow?
I packed my things together and wanted to leave. When suddenly I tripped over something, but instead of landing on the rough floor I landed on something muscular but soft.
Shu? What was he doing in the libary. I didn't expect him to be the type to take a nap in a libary.
"Shu, what the fuck are you doing? I have to go to class."
"You seem to have fun hanging out with my brother in break."
"I mean, we were studying? I'm not so sure if that's fun."
He wrapped his arms around me, leaning his head against my collarbone. His fluffy hair tickling my skin.
"Why did you ask him for help?"
" I don't know, maybe because he is like very fucking smart?"
"You could've asked me."
Was he jealous? Yeah, he definitely was! But:
1. Nobody ever told me we were a couple! Like okay, I apologized and we had our little moment.. but that didn't mean much to him, right?
2. I really needed to pass Math class!
3. Reiji was my solution to pass math, and he didn't seem like he would lock me in a room and feed on me!
" Yeah, yeah. Next time maybe, Reiji is just very smart you know!"
I tried wiggling out of his grip, with no success.
" As a punishment you have to take a nap with me."
"I mean, class is about to start. Also, your not one to give me a punishment!"
He tilted his head, pretending to be confused.
"I'm not? Hm, well that's to bad."
I tried breaking my arms free, but his inhuman strength was just to much. I sighed in exhaustion. This man was reading to many love stories. Punish me. I wonder what type of..
Rin, stop it! My face started heating up, making me forgot all my worries and thoughts.
"Shu I really need to go!"
That was a lie. Well, half a lie. I did have to go, but I didn't want to.
He pretended not to hear me, instead he started twirling my hair.
"I'll do anything!"
"Anything? Okay, ask nicely."
" What."
" That wasn't very nice."
" Please Shu." I looked at one of the book shelves, to embarrassed to face him.
" Now you're not even looking at my face. Your chances of getting to leave are getting low."
Just drop your pride Rin. Say something sweet!
I stared him deep in the eyes, placing my hands softly on his chest, " Please Shu, I really need to attend class."
Fuck, this was embarrassing. I should've just burnt to death in that fire. I really hope he didn't have a begging kink.
He let go of my arms, whispering "You can be quite charming, my little Rin."
Gone.
He was gone. Seriously?! Whatever, atleast I could go to class now!

I sat down and took out my notebook and some pens. English class was alright, it was boring, but easy.
I felt a sharp gaze on me throughout the entire lesson, so I decided to turn around and see who was looking at me.
Reiji. Reiji of all people? I would've expected Laito, or maybe even Kou. But fucking Reiji! That man used every second of class to gain knowledge, he would never even think about me! Right? Or was he inlove with me?
I was definitely just reading to many Wattpad stories . I should just focus on my work. I was probably just imagining shit at this point.

I packed my things together since class was finally done, and I could go home! Finally!
I smiled at myself as I left the classroom, thinking of a series I could binge watch. Maybe not binge watch, just a few episodes! Then it hit me, I still had to do those stupid Worksheets! I'll just do the work while binge watching! Perfect solution! Wow, I never thought I was gonna be thankful about math work!

-
I entered school, dark circles under my eyes from staying up half the night to finish my work. Fuck, never mind, I was not thankful for all of that work! Wait..
No squealing boys and girls..
No yelling..
Where were the Sakamaki brothers? And the mukami brothers? Did they have some type of free day today? Maybe some type of vampire holiday or celebration? Reiji could've told me that before doing that shit load of work!
Oh well, at the end of the day it really helped me!

At lunch I realized other vampires had went to school, so it's not some type of celebration? Maybe they had some type of fight to see who was stronger. Assert dominance or something.
I laughed at myself, I can imagine them trying to act like dominant Alphas. Especially Ayato.
After eating something small I went in an empty class to watch some Netflix. I stared at the math worksheets that I quickly stuffed in my bag this morning. I wasted so much time on these!

-
What was Yui doing with the mukami brothers?! She looked frightened. But on the other hand she always looked frightened. I was about to walk to them when someone grabbed my wrist. Reiji.
" Don't go near them anymore Rin."
" No 'Hi', no 'Good morning', no 'How are yo-"
"I apologize, I just have to leave immediately."
Wow! Something definitely happened. Yui was walking around with the mukami brothers, everybody was missing yesterday, Reiji didn't ask for the math work! Oh well, it wasn't my business anyway.

After my lunch break I was about to leave a classroom, when I suddenly heard my name. Was somebody talking about me? I pressed my ear against the door, hoping to understand something..