My savior

I was sitting on my bed,staring at some shitty homework I got,it pissed me off.I already had a hard shift at the Café,people are so rude these days!I quickly wrote some answers done,not even knowing if they were correct.I then quickly showered,brushed my teeth and put my school uniform on.I then walked in my sisters room, "Bye Himari!"I said,gently kissing her forhead.She smiled,"Bye!Have a good night!"She replied,sitting down on her bed and starting some work.I grabbed my bag and walked out the Apartment,the sun was setting.It was a very nice evening,the sun was shining on my skin.

I entered the school building,im still amazed by the size of this school not gonna lie.I saw some new students,well im not sure if they were new students but I have never seen them around.I looked at them for a while,suddenly one of the boys saw me stare at them.He smirked at me,it kinda gave me the creeps but oh well."Come here,you!He shouted,pointing at me.I walked over to them,they stared at me."Is there something you want?"I asked,"Your quiet cute."he admitted,smiling at me.OMG WHAT DO I DO?C O N F I D E N C E..is key?"I know."I replied.He suddenly touched my cheek,"Yoir quiet confident,aren't you?"he asked,gently stroking my hair.BRO WTF IS HE DOING
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

I took a step to the side, "Is there something you need?Because if not ill be going."I stated,putting both my hands on my hip,ready to fucking run for my life.He and his friends started laughing,"Do you maybe want to meet up after class?"he asked,suddenly a familiar voice interuppted our conversation.
"She doesen't."the voice answered,I turned around,it was Shu.He really was my savior today.All of the boys stared at him and walked away,for some weird reason.I guess being a vampire has its perks,now I want to be a vampire too.

"Thanks."I awkwardly said,he just nodded."What can I do to pay you back?Hmm..maybe give you some of my blood?"I offered,he opened one of his beautiful blue eyes."Keep your blood."he answered,"Fine!Its your fault you didnt get to taste my tastey blood!"I replied,walking away.

I was sitting in class,staring at the board.The teacher was writing some stuff on the board and well I was coppying everything.I mean in my old school I was a great student but in this school I have to study the double amount to get good grades!

It was lunchtime,I was sitting in a classroom,alone.It depressed me that I didnt have any friends,but I guess it also had it perks *sometimes*
I bit in my Takoyaki,when suddenly the door bursted open,it was Ayato."Oi,give me some of that."he stated,pointing at my precious food.
I sighed, "No!Im still mad at you for fucking biting in my neck and drinking my blood you idiot."I replied,quickly showing all my Takoyaki in my mouth."how dare you disobey ore-sama."he hissed,walking towards me."Hey,hey easy my friend!"I said,slowly walking out the room,it looked like I was his prey and well he was the hunter.

Ayato suddenly grabbed my throat and squeezed it,to the point where I couldnt breath."Stop being so rude to ore-sama.Ill teach you a lesson for disobeying me."he hissed,smirking at me.I could see Yui in the corner of my eye.What a bitch..she doesen't even come to help me.I have already helped her in these situations."Sorry ore-sama,ill make you some Takoyaki."I pleaded,a small smirk hidden on my face..
He let go if my throat.I quickly used my leg to kick him,it didnt really help much but I did have time to run away.I was now standing in the hallway,there werent many people here but hey,better then being alone in a room with that blood-sucker.I walked around the corner and saw Shu,he was asleep.He stared at me for a second and then patted his lap,"Come sleep with me."he said,a small smirk on his face.My face turned red,"Ya..no."I replied,"Didnt you want to pay me back for this morning?"he asked,I nodded.

"Fine."

I sat down on his lap,I mean it was quiet comfy not gonna lie,I could get used to this to be honest.I gently placed my head on his shoulder,and fell asleep.

REIJI'S POV.
I was walking down the hall,to make sure everything/everyone was in its place.Suddenly I saw Rin and Good-for-Nothing sleeping together.
Rin's face looked so peaceful and innocent,however Shu looked useless."Why are you staring at her?"That deadbeat asked,"Thats none of your concern.Although I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell that girl to sleep with you when its class."I replied,pushing up my glasses.

RIN'S POV.
I was awoken by the sound of talking,I stayed quiet to maybe listen to some important things(•̀ᴗ•́)و
"She is not the sacrafise bride tho."A voice stated,it really sounded like Reiji but I wasnt so sure."Be quiet Reiji..your gonna wake her up."The other voice replied,wich was probably Shu.

Okay so,they talked about some sacrafise shit and that 'Sacrafise Bride' was probably Yui.They didnt talk that much so I could sadly not get more information about those sadistic vampires.When Reiji left I waited a while and then I pretended to wake up,Shu kept on sleeping so I just went to my class.