Confession

Shu. Naked. Bathtub.

I yelled again, glancing at his exposed chest multiple times. I luckily didn't see anything..else, but this was already enough for my virgin ass.

Shu looked at me for a moment, before smirking.
"Why don't you come and join me?"
"I..already took a bath. You, should, no actually I'll just change in your bedroom. I'm sorry."
I shut the door loudly, my heart pounding against my chest.
Calm down Rin. Just calm down.

I took a deep breath before changing my outfit, then knocking on the bathroom door.
Shu opened the door, a towel wrapped around his waist loosely.
I stared down at his crotch, one wrong move and the towel would fall down.
"What are you looking at?"
He leaned against the door frame, giving me an even better look of his abs.
"I just wanted to brush my teeth."
I had to stay casual and cool.
"Aha. What are you wearing?"
He smiled, and I could see his sexy fangs.
"I just assumed that..I could take one. Because earlier you gave me one."
I walked past him, seeing a packaged toothbrush next to the sink. Nice.
I unpacked it and started brushing my teeth.
"Once your done, we have to talk."

A talk? What kind of talk!? A good or bad one? I took my sweet time brushing my teeth, thanks to my unsureness.

After brushing my teeth, I left the bathroom and sat down on his bed.
Shu was seated on a chair, with his eyes open.
Wow, this seemed serious.
"What did you want to talk about?"
"I wanted to tell you, that I truly love you."
What. Wait a damn fucking minute.
"Why did you kiss me as a joke then?"
Shu looked at me in confusion, "It was a few months back, when you said you kissed me because you were bored," I added quickly.
"I was lying. I couldn't control myself, so I just covered it up with a lie."
"Are you serious right now?! I was so upset, at the fact that you were messing around with my first kiss!"
"I have to apologize. I liked the kiss, but I knew that I couldn't go any further."
"Why not!?"
"Because we are only allowed to date the sacrifice brides. We aren't supposed to love anybody else."

That explained a lot. Like those weird conversations I never understood.

"Why are you doing this then? Why are you confessing to me?!"
"Because I seriously don't care. I want to be with you, and I want to be able to love you. I can't even handle it when you get harmed in the slightest way."

I gulped, I never expected him to be so sentimental.
"Do you have mutual feelings, Rin?"

The question took me by surprise, wasn't it obvious? I tried hiding it, ignoring it. But nothing ever worked. I always caught myself fantasizing about our relationship, or just him naked honestly.

"Of course I do. But, I don't want you to have a fight with your family. I know that family is important, they always sup-"
"Rin, my family isn't important to me. I don't like my parents, neither my brothers. You're the only person I actually love and care for."

I was startled, I really was. I didn't know what to say, or how to react.
Shu stood up, walking towards me. He was towering over me, while I was sitting on his bed. He looked down at me, using his hand to caress my cheek.
"You're so beautiful, I might go crazy."
He leaned down and kissed me, so so so lovingly and gentle. I could practically feel his love and desire for me.
"Why aren't you saying anything , my sweetheart?"
"I..I'm just surprised."  Was that just a nickname? God, I might go crazy tonight.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue into his mouth.
I really didn't know what I was doing. But it felt good, that was important. Nothing else.

After making out for a while, we laid down in bed. I only had my underwear on, as well as Shu.

I snuggled myself against him, placing my leg over his hip.
He groaned, "What are you doing?"
He had a playful smile on his lips, before pulling me on top of him.
I smiled down at him, "What are youuu doing?"

He wrapped his arms around me and kissing my forhead, "Looking at the most beautiful person alive."

-
(A few months later)

I glared over at Shu, who was laughing at me trying to apply proper make-up.
"Oh come on! Its not that bad!" I whined, trying to ignore the miserable eyeliner I just pulled.
He stoped laughing at me, "You don't need any make-up anyway Rin."
I sighed, "Well, I wanna try it." My hand reached out for the concealer, which I had bought to cover up my eyebags.
My sigh, had been followed by his sigh, "Let me help you."

He was suddenly standing next to me, the pink make-up sponge in his right hand. I let out a quiet "oh?" in surprise, as he started patting the concealer on my skin.
Shu's figure leaned down, a small smile dancing on his lips while trying to help me apply the concealer as evenly as possible.
A small laugh escaped my lips, and he stopped, grinning down at me, "Whats so funny Rin? Dont you like your boyfriend applying your make-up?" He asked playfully, kissing my lips and forhead.

"No, no, thats not it..I just didn't expect you to do this..!"
"Well, you still have a lot to learn about me."
My hands reached out to take ahold of the make-up sponge, and I lifted myself up to kiss him.
"Yes, yes you're totally right." I mumbled, between giving him some sloppy kisses.
He chuckled and picked me up, one arm in between my thighs and the other holding my waist.
I let out a quiet squeal, trying to ignore the incoming rise of heat in my face.
"You're so adorable." He whispered into my ear, but all I could think of was his intimate hand placement.
I swallowed, my cheeks practically burning up with heat as I moved my hips closer to his arm that was in between my thighs.

He seemed surprised my action, but then smirked down at me, "and naughty."

-
Hello! I finally finished the book! I might add an extra chapter, with a time skip, or just a cute Rin and Shu one shot. I'd like to write another book in the future too, but I'm not sure about that yet. Anyway, I hope you liked the story!!