Little (big) helper

What was he talking about? He was talking nonsense. I had to go home, check up on Himari and catch up on some work.
"I'm serious, let me down. I have some things to do."
"No you don't. If you're worried about your sister , she will be brought here too."
Why was he doing this? I didn't understand it. It wasn't his business, why would he put extra work on himself? Ironically, the laziest person I knew too!
"No, I can't. This is none of your business."
He didn't answer me, so I tried wiggling my way out of his grip.
Sadly, vampire strength was no joke.

My head was piling up with new problems and fears. I couldn't relax.
On top of that, I was on my period. In a house full of vampires. That was a problem, wasn't it?I could ask him, but that would be so awkward!

"Shu, I don't think this is a great idea."
I leaned towards him, whispering "I just, it's that time of the month..you know? I..uh..wouldn't want to make anybody hungry?"
Jesus Christ, this sounded horrible. I just wanted to jump out of a window.

Shu laughed, "Nobody is going to eat you up, except me. Other than that, vampires prefer fresh blood."

He would eat me up? I felt my cheeks reddening up quickly. Why was I flustered? I shouldn't be flustered because of him.

He was walking up the staircase with me still in his arms, "Go on, fall asleep. The faster you rest up, the faster you get to talk to Yui."

Wait. This wasn't the room I was in last time. It wasn't girly. Was this his room?
Before laying me down on his bed, he took off my shoes.
"You really don't have to do all of this."

He ignored me. What? He put a blanket over me, laying down next to me.
"Close your eyes and sleep."

I obeyed him, but just because I was really tired. And because Himari was okay.

I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

-
I let out a light groan as I shifted position, I could feel drool on the side of my mouth. Dried drool. I guess I was in a really deep slumber.
I opened my eyes slowly, realizing that my arms and legs were slung around a body.

I let out a loud yell, I totally forgot that I was here. I thought Shu was a pillow the entire night. I pulled my arms and legs to myself, putting some distance in between us.
"Continue sleeping." Shu mumbled, wrapping his muscular arms around me.

What time was it anyway? I still had some work at home, aswell as homework.
"I really have to go. I have a lot of things to do. What's the time?"
"No, you don't have anything to do. You're allowed to stay at home for some while."

What? Was I suspended perhaps?
My eyes widened in shock, wiggling my way out of his grip.
" Was I suspended? What did I fucking do? Ugh, I have to go."
I almost fell off the bed, trying to get up quickly.
"No, you weren't suspended. Just calm down for a moment. "
He wasn't laying down anymore, or closing his eyes.
He was standing infront of me, looking down at me.
"What..?"
"Lay back down. Sleep , Yui is asleep anyway."
"But what a-"
"Your sister is also asleep."

"I..would rather take a shower."
I felt a bit filthy and dirty from my period.

After Shu had showed me his bathroom, I stripped naked and went into the bathtub. I guess having showers wasn't a thing here.

The warm water relaxed my sore muscles immediately, and my pounding head.
Why was my head pounding anyway? My body was feeling so weak. Was it because of my period? Or was my body still exhausted from that escape?

I laid my head against the bathtub edge, feeling my eyes getting heavy. Maybe I should've continued sleeping instead of taking a bath.

Wake up.
Why would I have to wake up? I am awake.
No, you're dreaming. Wake up.
Why?
You might drown.
What, why?
Wake up. You're in danger.

I woke up with a loud yell, feeling my body fall into the now cold water.

The door was slammed open with such pressure, it almost broke.

Shu was glaring at me in worry, walking towards me.
"What happened?"
"I don't know..I guess I fell asleep." My voice was soft and quiet, embarrassed and ashamed of what just happened.
God, this was awkward.

"Can you get out of the bathroom? I'm like naked."

The foamy bubbles were covering my figure, but I still felt exposed to him.

Gone. Gone? I didn't expect him to just leave.
Oh well. I got out of the bath and started rubbing myself dry with a towel.
To my luck, I still had that tampon left.
Earlier, I was a little afraid to use it, but now I didn't really have a choice.

I wasn't sure what to wear. My uniform was uncomfortable. Yui's clothes were definitely to small. I didn't really have much of a choice.

I wrapped the towel tightly around me again, opening the door and looking for Shu.

"Could you maybe ask Yui for a pair of clothes?"
He stood up, walking to what I assume was his closet.
He opened a drawer, handing me a neatly folded shirt.
I felt myself blushing, "Are you sure? I don't think I can accept this."
"Don't make this a big deal, just change and come back to bed."
"Shu you're a fricking vampire, shouldn't you be full with energy!?"

I turned around, not waiting for an answer.
I slipped the shirt on, which was reaching a little under my thigh. The fabric was nice, definitely expensive.
I braided my  hair, since I was to lazy to blow dry it.

I left the bathroom, throwing myself onto the fluffy bed.
I think I was going crazy. I was casually joining Shu in his bed.
I wanted to distance myself from him. I guess that didn't work out as planned.

Shu wrapped his warm arms around my waist, immediately warming up my paining stomach.

"Be good and rest a little more." He mumbled against my ear, kissing the sensitive flesh next to it.
I suppressed a moan, Why was he kissing my ear anyway. Weirdo.

I closed my eyes, slowly but surely falling asleep.

-

"Rin what are you doing!?"
A familiar voice yelled out.