#about to die but saved

After school I want straight home,I was so tired and confused about my feelings.I have never felt love towards another person,except my sibling and parents of course.But like the love towards a not blood related person?Anyway,I should concentrate on school and not on boys!

When I finally arrived home I put down my bag and checked on my small sister,she was asleep.I walked over to her and turned of the lamp beside her bed,I then gently kissed her forhead and left her room,closing the door behind me.I then quickly freshend up in the bathroom and put on my P'j to go to bed.

-
I woke up from the bright sun shining on my skin,I groaned as I started searching for my phone that I threw somewhere on my bed yesterday night.

"11 am,I should get ready and buy groceries."I mumbled while walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.The hot water relaxed my muscles,they felt sore.I didnt even know why,its not like I do extreme sport everyday,maybe just stress?
I dried my hair and then started to put on some lotion,it smelled like vanilla.I then added some body spray that also smelled like vanilla,I then put on some jeans a shirt and some simple shoes.I stared at myself in the mirror,I looked very simple and boring,Accessories should do!I added some golden earings,golden necklace and a ring.I then added clips in my hair and them I was ready to go.
(I know the outfit itself is still boring but who cares,oh and here is how I imagined the hairstyle with the clips.)

I walked to a small store that was near our apartment so I could go home quicker to cook and to learn

I walked to a small store that was near our apartment so I could go home quicker to cook and to learn.At the store I got simple things,Tofu,vegtables,salmon,chicken,snacks,juice and rice.

I walked out the store carrying one heavy paper bag,I was afraid it would rip apart every second.At home I started cooking,just some rice and chicken since I didnt have alot of time left before my small sister came back from school.While I was preparing the table I heard a knock,I rushed to the door and saw my small sister.I smiled at her,she started grinning and walked inside,throwing her back in the corner of the room.
Her behavior seemed weird,not in a bad way..just very happy and excited.

"Himari wash your hands and then sit down,okay?"I said,while finishing to prepare the table.

We sat down and started eating,"Rin?"Himari asked,I nodded,showing her that im listening."I have something important to tell you!"She added,I nodded again.

"I have a boyfriend!!"She announced

"What."I replied

(Im sorry if I alreday said Himari's age in the story but I forgot- She is 13!)

"I know,im only 13 but I have known him for 2 years now and I really love him!I promise we wont do ANYTHING weird!"She explained,while stabbing the chicken on her plate.

"Hm..okay,sure.Just if he does anything weird tell me!"I replied,she nodded.

Wow,I never thought my small sister would get a boyfriend before me.

-
I sat down on my bed and started doing loads of homework and sending emails to people.After hours of doing that I started preparing for school.I packed my bento,it had leftover rice and some vegtables in it,oh and some kind of cookie I bought at the store.After that I rushed my teeth and packed my back,then I was ready to go.

Before I left for school I walked in my sister's room,she was texting someone,a huge smile on her face."Who are you texting?"I asked,winking at her."Your so annoying Rin!"She replied,glaring at me."Okay okay,anyway im leaving for school.Dont stay up to late,love you!"I said,walking towards her an giving her a quick kiss on the forhead.

On my way to school their was loads of traffic,well not for me for the car's of course.It kinda ruined the vibe of the sun setting but oh well,ill just enjoy it tomorrow.

When I entered school I could see a crowd of people just standing their,I decided to go check it out so I pushed myself through the crowd.
A part from the wall was smashed,more and more cracks were starting to form on the wall(building).
I wonder what could have crashed the wall by this force to make it break and crack,before I could continue to think a piece of the wall fell down..on me!

But someone gently grabbed me by the waist.Pulling me away from the piece of wall that was about to fall on me.

-
Hey guys!So first of all,10k READS!I feel frickin famous!!Oh and Im sorry that im updating so slow but school is such a pain in the ass!
I hope you enjoy this chapter because I think think this book will be done soon:(Or should I maybe do a part 2 where you and that special vampire are a couple?Idk well bye:))