Friends

I sat down at my desk,staring at the teacher."Okay class,so today I have something very fun for you!"The teacher announced.This will probably be lame as fuck."Okay so,you'll be assigned with a partner and you'll have to write a short paragraph about things you like about this person,any questions?"the teacher asked,looking around the classroom.
"Well..this isn't too bad I guess."I mumbled.

"Rin you'll be working with Kou!"The teacher announced,smiling at the both of us.Really?After that stupid little argument yesterday?
I nodded and sat next to Kou,"Hi Kou."I greeted,giving him a small effortless smile.He didn't return a smile nor say "Hi"
Kou stared at my face for a while, "Rin your very bad at applying make-up!"Kou commented ,giving me a teasing smile."Hey!I think it doesn't look too bad!"I argued,playfully glaring at him."Why did you do that anyway,your face looks cute without the makeup?"He asked, gently touching my cheek.Some of the foundation ended up on his hand,great!Now you could see abit of that bruise on my face."I walked against something and then a bruise formed so I decided to cover it up!"I lied,smiling at him."We better get started on writing!"I added,quickly looking down at my paper and writing something down.

"Next up is Rin!"The teacher stated,making quick eye-contact with me,I nodded and walked to the front of the class."I like Kou's personality,I only like the cheerful and bubbly side tho!I admire that Kou is kind to almost everybody,even tho people probably annoy him the entire day!And my personal favorite is Kou's smile,I think his smile is very cute."I admitted,staring at the entire class."That was a very short but nice Rin!"The teacher commented,smiling at me.I nodded and sat down,"Next up is Kou!"the teacher said,Kou stood up and walked to the front of the class."I like Rin because she is kind and sweet and I really like her laughter and smile,I just think it's adorable!"Kou stated,winking at me.

The teacher didn't come this lesson,so I packed up my things and looked for a place where I could maybe study for some up coming test.

I put on some headphones to listen to music,I then started going through some books."This stuff is so hard.."I mumbled,staring at the book in frustration.
"Do you want me to help you?"Someone asked,I quickly turned around to see,Reiji.Great,I hated Reiji,but I really did need help.."Um..yes."I answered,nervously showing him my book.

"Oh!Now it makes a lot more sense!"I admitted,smiling at Reiji.He nodded,returning a small smile."I'll be going now."he replied,standing up and walking somewhere.I neatly placed all my books in my bag again and started wondering around in the hallway.My mission was to make new friends or something,I mean those vampires aren't really my friends..

I tapped on someones shoulder,"Hey!Would you like to be friends with me?"I asked,smiling at the girl.
"No.Now go away I'm busy."She hissed,I crossed my arms."Making friends is so hard!I guess I'll just not have friends this year!"I mumbled,although the thought of it made me kinda sad.Suddenly I saw Yui passing by,I gently grabbed her arm wich made her flinch."Hi Yui!Its me,Rin!"I greeted,giving her a sweet smile.She slowly nodded, "Okay so..I was wondering if we could be friends?"I asked,she nodded."Sure.."she answered,it didn't seem like she was excited about being my new friends but oh well.I gently grabbed both her hands,
"Lets eat something together,or talk?"I suggested,"Uh..maybe later!I have to go look for Ayato or he will get mad.."She admitted,walking away."Poor Yui,she seemed scared,probably because of those sadistic vampires."I mumbled,crossing my arms.

Okay nobody in this school wants to be my friend..that hurts my feelings not gonna lie.I guess I'll go ask those sadistic vampires,I mean they might be friend material,wich I doubt but I guess its worth a try.
I saw Laito,he was flirting with some random girls.
I walked up to him, "Do you wanna be friends Laito?"I asked,smiling at him.He smirked at me,"Nfs~sure bitch-chan."he replied,I looked at him with disgust."Okay nevermind this was a big mistake."I mumbled,walking away from that pervert.
After walking for a while I saw Shu,Perfect!He seemed calm,plus he was fucking hot.I walked over to him and sat down infront of him.
"Shu."I said,staring at him."Hmm?"He asked,I smiled at him, "Okay so..I was wondering if you would like to be my friend."I replied,he opened one of his eyes,"No."

DID HE JUST SAY NO,HOW,WHY?I crossed my arms,"Fine!You dont deserve to be my friend anyway!"I stated,walking away.

I guess ill just have no friends this year,Oh well,im good on my own anyway!Its better anyway,I can do whatever I want in my free time and I dont have to spend my precious time on them!I sat walked to my next class,it was Math.I sighed as I saw the loads of work I had to do this lesson, "This stuff is so hard.."I mumbled,staring at the worksheets."Rin,do you need any help?"The teacher asked,walking over to me.I nodded, "Yes,I dont understand this."I replied,she laughed, " Oh Rin,you should know these kind of things!Go check your notes."She stated,still laughing around."Thank you for your great help!Really,I asked you to help me to get the answer 'Look in your notes'."I deadpaned,The teacher stared at me in disbelief."I dont want this kind of disrespect in my class.If you act like this again you will get detention."She replied,putting both her arms on her hip.