Idiot

I woke up in a room,my mind was hazy.It took me a moment to remember everything."That idiot bit my neck.."I mumbled,gently touching the swollen bump on my neck.My throat was dry and I was very dizzy,I got up and walked to the bathroom.I stared at myself in the mirror,I then splashed my face with water."I'm gonna get revenge on that idiot."I quietly said,grinning at my reflection in the mirror.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for revenge,but I knew I wasn't good at "Revenge".So thinking about it was just stupid..I guess I'll just talk to him about it?More like yell at him or something.

I walked past the classroom,looking around for Laito.Then I saw him,surrounded by many girls and boys.Who could simp for such a pervy,sadistic vampire,I just don't understand!(A/n Laito is actually kinda hot tho)I walked over to him,pushing the girls and boys out the way.I glared at him, "You fucking idiot sucked my blood out,what did I do to you to deserve this?"I asked,crossing my arms."Nfs~Why are you so mad?"Laito asked,giving me his usual smirk."You know exactly why I'm mad,I just told you!"I replied,his face really made me aggressive.I didn't know why but something about his face made me want to slap it,but I knew better then that..

I sighed,"Talking with you will not change anything.."I mumbled,walking away from the crowd of girls and boys.(Wow Rin had some great revenge as you can see🙁)I walked in a room and sat down on a chair,thinking about everything that has happened since I'm at this school.

I met vampires,one group of them full-bloods and the other group half-bloods(Half-breeds?)..and they hate each other.Then I learned that Yui is a sacrifice bride for those vampires and I already got bit two times!And Shu can be quiet hot and pervy..

I didn't even realize that Reiji was standing at the doorframe and staring at me.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"A voice called out,I looked around the room and saw Reiji standing at the doorframe.I looked at him,"Yes,but your stupid brother bit me."I answered,pointing at the swollen bite mark on my neck."I apologize for the actions of my brother.Do you want me to take care of the wound?"he suggested.I nodded,"Sure I guess."I replied,standing up and walking towards Reiji.

He put some cold liquids on the bite mark and then put a bandage around my neck..kinda extra but I mean I'm happy that he treated the wound so I shouldn't be complaining."I'm done,I'll now ask you to go back to class."He demanded,"Thanks Reiji,I appreciate it!"I replied,grinning at him.He didn't say anything and just left.

I wondered down the hallway,thinking about the fact that I haven't seen Kanato in a while.Maybe he just doesn't like me anymore..or he got hurt and had to stay at a hospital,probably not since he is a vampire.

I walked in class,and the teacher started asking me loads of questions.

"I'm sorry,I had to go to the nurse."I lied,although I guess Reiji kinda played the role of a nurse..
The teacher nodded,"Okay,please sit down.We are on page 70."She replied,I nodded and sat down.

-
After school I just freshened up abit and went to bed,at the hospital.

After showering,brushing my teeth and putting on my clothe I started my shift at the Café.But as I was about to close the Café I saw Kou,he was just standing on the street with many fangirls/boys surrounding him.He must be really popular and stuff to get this much attention..

He waved in my direction,"Hello Rin!"he shouted,I smiled at him."Hey Kou!"I replied,although him calling my name brought abit attention to me..wich I didn't like since it was kinda awkward.

-
Himari felt and looked very good,she was happy and she was healthy."So when do we get to go?"She asked grinning at me."Tomorrow,after my shift at the Café we will go back home."I answered,giving her a childish grin.She happily nodded with the answer I gave her,"Oh and I have to say something,you will be going to school with me!You can do your work at my school and you won't have to be alone anymore!"I added,she frowned."I don't want to!I made friends at school,please let me stay at school."She pleaded,I sighed.Maybe it was selfish of me to decide this for her..but I'm just scared something will happen to her.Plus writing an email to my and her school again will make me feel like an idiot..

"Fine,as long as you are careful."