Misunderstanding

"Alright."
I, myself couldn't believe I just agreed to him staying in the room.
I was too nervous to face him , so I didn't even get to see a reaction!
I turned around, first taking off my hoodie and Shirt. Then, sliding down my shorts and kicking them away. At last, I un-clipped my white bra and threw it back in my bag. I crouched down, looking for something comfy to wear. An oversized baby pink shirt, perfect.
I was to nervous to turn around, so I first neatly placed everything back in my bag.
When I turned around, I saw him intensely watching my every step.
I wish I would've owned a thong before today!
I could have potentially worn that today!
"Come here."
"Why?"
"Don't act so innocent Rin."
I gulped. I could only wonder what he was talking about.
I felt like prey, being eaten by its predator any second now.
I slowly walked towards him, it felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest.
He pulled me on his lap, my ass right on his crotch. Was that a bulge? Holy fuck, yes it was.
" You're driving me crazy, you know that, right?"
I looked away in embarrassment. Now he was the one seducing me.
" Don't get shy now."
He put his fingers beneath my chin, making me look straight in his face.
Hold on. Was he being for real this time? I was crushing on him so hard, I didn't even think about him just playing around with me again!

Without thinking, I slapped him.
I shouldn't be in this place either. I stood up, grabbing some pants and pulling them on, then zipping my bag closed. I could feel Shu standing behind me, saying something, but I wasn't listening. I was so angry.
I ran to Himari's room, who was doing some homework.
" Stand up, we have to leave."
My dark expression must have showed her that there was no room for a discussion.
She nodded her head, stuffing things in her bag and then closing it.

I walked down the stairs so quick that I almost tripped, just before opening the door I heard Reiji speaking.
"Where are you going if I may ask?"
" Home."
I didn't understand why I was so angry. It felt like everything around me was blurred out, the only thing I heard was my heart pounding.
I was acting like a total idiot.
" Rin, I advice you to sit down and take a few breaths."
Just shut up. Please.
" No, I want to go. Please, it's better for the both of us if I leave. I already troubled you enough with me and my sister. I still want to say thank you, because Im very grateful for everything."
I gently pushed him to the side, before stepping a foot outside I was dragged inside.
Jesus, couldn't they just let me go!
It was Shu. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.
" I need to talk to you."
" Well I don't."
"Well that's too bad." His voice was demanding and rough. It wasn't calm or gentle. This was the first time I've seen him upset.
At the moment, the demanding voice wasn't hot. I just wanted to slap him, again.
"For fucks sake." I mumbled, seconds before pouring my whole heart.
" I don't give a single fuck about if you want to talk or not. I'm just hurt, but your spoiled little ass would never understand that! You act like you can have anything and everything, you view and treat human like useless waste on earth. Pretending like your superior and special. In real life, You're the most useless creature on earth. All of you. You should be locked away. Your little games with biting humans without consent, forcing girls to stay here as some type of food source is sick! I don't understand how I could ever fall for such a heartless monster."
I could feel all eyes on me. Wow. Now everybody was there of course. But without thinking any further I grabbed Himari, opening the door and going to the train station to drive home.

" I'm sorry you had to hear all that. I just, I don't know what came over me."
Himari leaned her head against my shoulder,
" It's okay, don't worry to much."
" Do you think I overreacted?"
She shrugged, " Depends. I don't know how they act towards people their age."

I opened our apartment, walking straight in my room and falling asleep within minutes.

-
While taking a shower I couldn't ignore the guilt that had built up in me. I was mad, so I just said anything that came to my mind. I'm pretty sure vampires were capable of feeling emotion too. If so, maybe I should apologize. I hated apologizing. It was embarrassing for me.
It was already Thursday, so I would see them in 4 days already.

I went in the kitchen to make some pancakes, while waiting for the pancakes to be done I cut up some fruit.
I split up the food between me and Himari and placed it down on the table.
"Himari, breakfast is done!" I yelled, while filling up two glasses of water.
She came running inside, sitting down and greedily eating.
" Wow, you seem hungry." I smiled, placing the glass of water in front of her.
" Yeah, I just haven't been eating a lot recently."
" Oh, why?"
" I'm not sure, just not hungry."
" Well I'm happy you're hungry now then."

On Friday I went out for some errands, the guilt not going away at all. I felt sorry for what I said. Especially because Shu had never physically hurt me before. His brother, Laito on the other hand had. But him playing around with my feelings hurt even more than being bit. If I didn't completely fuck up everything, I would apologize!

On Sunday night I did a nice self care day. An everything shower, tea, face masks and skin care. I packed my bag and went through my
E-mails, afterwards going to bed.