Sorry

I entered the school building, that had been newly built within a little over a week.
Wow, there was definitely some type of magic behind that.
I was completely embarrassed about what I said. I just felt like recently my life went totally down hill.
I suddenly felt a soft embrace.
" I'm so happy you're okay. After you left there was total chaos. I'm not supposed to be talking to you, b-"
"It's okay Yui, you shouldn't hang out with me if you're going to get in trouble for it."
It seemed like she was thinking for a moment, then she smiled.
"Meet me in the bathroom in the first break. I'll tell you everything."
With that, she walked away. At first I thought Yui was annoying, but now I liked her. Her gentle nature made it pleasant to be around.
I smiled at myself, I wonder if Yui saw me as a friend.
" What are you smiling at~?"
I rolled my eyes, Laito.
"That was quite a speech you held at my place."
I was planning on apologizing, but not to him. He probably didn't even feel hurt from it.
I turned around and started walking away, that was the safest option. Now, I only needed to find Shu and apologize. I was gonna do that in my second break, first I wanted to know what had happened after I left.
To my luck, my first lessons were without any vampires. At least no full-bloods.

Yui came in the bathroom, a small smile on her lips.
We went in a toilet stall, just to be safe and she started explaining.
"After you left, Laito said something along the lines of wanting to feed on you until you died. Shu and Reiji got really mad then, especially Shu though. Saying that if he would harm you, he would hunt him down personally."
"Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought Shu was gonna hate me."
" I think he took what you said to heart. I don't know what happened between you two, but it's clear that he is in love with you."
" Really? I am just embarrassed about what I said. I was just so mad. I wanted to apologize though."
" That's a good idea."
" Yeah, but only to Shu. The others can kiss my ass."

In the second break I went through the whole school searching for Shu. Just as I was about to give up, I saw a sleeping figure in the corner of my eyes. I rushed into the music room, where he was sleeping. Or pretending to be asleep, whatever!
I crouched down in front of him, gently tapping him.
He wouldn't budge. I moved a little closer to him, whispering " Wake up".
Nothing. Could vampires get a heart attack?
" I'm.................................sorry."
He opened his eyes, looking me deep in the eyes.
" What I said wasn't right, well ...maybe it was suitable for some of your brothers, but not you."
Silence
" I was just mad. I was scared you were playing around with me again."
" I would never hurt you, Rin."
" Well, technically you physically hurt me, which I'm still upset about. But, what I said was really mean. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."
" Hm, are you truly sorry?"
I nodded.
" Then take a nap with me. I'll forgive you."
Without letting me answer, he pulled me into his lap. His arms immediately wrapping around my waist, my head wresting on his shoulder.
" I want to love you in every way possible." He whispered in my ear, then kissing my neck.
I knew what he meant with that, but my brain just wouldn't process it.
I wonder, if you had to let a vampire, if he was your boyfriend bite you.
" I just want to eat you up." He added, now kissing the sensitive spot behind my ear.
I suppressed a moan, my entire body tingling.
" You know how beautiful you are, right? I could look at you for decades without getting sick of it."
The school bell rang, signaling the start of class. If I weren't so nervous, I would've definitely stayed like this. But I was a nervous wreck so I quickly pushed myself up, " Class is starting! I should get going!"
The award for the most awkward person goes to me, Rin!
I quickly walked to class, bumping into a muscular body figure. I looked up, Reiji.
Wow! I didn't expect him to have so many Muscles.
"Hi Reiji. Sorry, for bumping into you and for saying all those things last week. I was acting like an idiot, I was just really mad and couldn't control my temper."
I was babbling random shit, but my apology was truly sincere.
He nodded, avoiding eye contact, " I understand. It happens to the best of us."
Wow. The famous strict Reiji was understanding.
"Are you also going to Math class?"
He nodded, "Me too! Come on, let's go!"
Reiji was acting weird. Or maybe I was just the weird one and he was acting normal? Who knows, I shouldn't give it to much thought.

I sat down, taking out my notebook to start taking notes. Jesus, I didn't understand shit. I stared at my notes in disbelief, I didn't understand anything. Maybe I should find a tutor? Ugh, that would be to much work. Wait,
maybe, I could ask Reiji! He was like a super smart genius in every lesson. Yes, after class I was going to ask him!

I quickly packed my things together, walking over to where Reiji sat.
He looked at me for a moment, "What is it that you need?" He asked, moving his gaze away from me.
" I was wondering if you could maybe help me understand this topic. It's alright if you don't want to."
" When would you like to start?"
"Uh, maybe tomorrow?"
" Alright. I will be in the libary in the first and second break. I advise you to come."
"Of course! Thank you!"
I left the classroom, thankful for his understanding.