Sleepovers

My mind was a bit hazy due to the blood loss, but I was alright over all. After Kou fed on me, he was back to his kind, friendly nature. But instead of staying on the rooftop and enjoying my time, I went to the bathroom to clean my wound. Was Shu's jealousy really worth this bite? I guess I will have to wait and see.
He bit my lower neck, which was a little annoying. Since he acted so quickly, I didn't have time to tell him to bite me at on collarbone. I patted the bite mark clean with a wet cloth, which was quite painful. It stung pretty badly, perhaps I should buy an ointment after school.

Oh wait, I couldn't. I still had this 'sleepover'.
I went to the nurses office to get a bandage, to my luck she had some cooling ointment.
The bandage made it very obvious, but maybe letting Kou bite me wasn't the best decision. I was just acting like a complete idiot, letting myself be bit for a little attention. I sighed as I left the bathroom, school was over in a few hours anyway.

-
I left the school, seeing the Limo parked in front of the school building. Were they already all in the limo, only waiting for me? God, that would be so awkward to just walk in.
The Limo door had already been opened, everybody seated.
"Hello." I greeted, scanning the vehicle for Yui.
I sat down next to Yui, she smiled at me. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw my bandaged neck.
Reiji cleared his throat, "Hello Rin-"
" You smell like those half bloods." Subaru growled, his eyes falling on my neck.
I took my phone out my pocket, texting Himari to make sure everything was alright. She should already be asleep, but at the moment I wouldn't mind her answering.
"Rin, it's quite rude to ignore your surroundings. Instead, you are playing around on that device." Reiji commented, and only now I realized Shu's sharp gaze on me.
"Sorry, I didn't realize you were expecting to have a conversation with a blood bag." I shrugged my shoulders, leaning my head against the windows tiredly. I was just to tired to socialize.
Kanato stared at me intensely, mumbling "Rin is so weird," to his Teddy.

Yui gently took my hand to grab my attention , mouthing " Were you bit? By who?"
"Kou, but I allowed it. No big deal." I mouthed back, feeling like a complete idiot.
I was surprised Laito didn't leave an unnecessary comment, that kick in the balls maybe made him gain some respect.
I looked out the window, Yui was right, this was in the middle of nowhere.

Once we got off the limo and entered the huge mansion, Yui showed me her beautiful room. Honestly, I was a little jealous.
I took out my phone to start some research, while Yui was planning our layout. Reiji entered the room, glancing at our work.
" Dinner is ready."

I sat down, looking at the well portioned size of food in front of me.
"Is your project going on well?" Reiji asked us, I nodded. " Yes, we're really on task," Yui exclaimed. Kanato was breaking down his food with his fork like a psychopath.
Ayato was talking like he was some sort of Alpha, making me quietly laugh out a couple of times.
" What's so funny?!" He had asked me, but I just ignored him.
After eating I started picking up my plate and cutlery, "Should I bring this to the sink?"
Some one them started laughing, which somehow surprised me. Of course these vampires have never done a single chore before.
" I appreciate the thought Rin, but you must not help. "
" Ah alright. Yui let's go, I want to finish the project."

While walking up the stairs, I was not paying attention, so I miss stepped and fell down.
My Shin had been scraped open roughly, a few blood droplets falling. I suddenly felt everybody around me, but before being able to react I was grabbed. It was so fast, almost comparable with the speed of lightning.
I had painfully shut my eyes in shock, to the point where I could see stars.
" Scared?" A familiar voice asked, a lazy smile on his lips.
Shu had saved me, I was placed on a bathroom counter and he was rummaging through an expensive looking cabinet.
What was he doing? Was he gonna take care of my wound?
He took out a disinfectant spray and some ointment.
"What are you doing," I asked.
" What does it look like?"
He sprayed the disinfectant on my wound, making me hiss out in pain.
"Also, your neck." He stood up, gently taking the bandage off.
" Was it that half blood? Tell me." He rubbed over it with his finger, the gentleness and coolness of his fingers stopping the stinging. His sudden change in mood was visible.
I kept quiet. I was suddenly embarrassed of my actions. What was I even hoping for? Wait, actually this is the perfect situation!
"I see, so you're gonna keep quiet."
I was about to stand up and leave, but he kept me in spot with only his hand.
" Why are you even doing this! Yo-"
" Hold still and let me finish this."
Where even was I? I wasn't in Yui's bathroom, was this his bathroom?
I could feel the heat rising in my face, I looked at him as he gently applied the ointment on my shin.
" Kou bit me, but I allowed it, " I confessed.
"You allowed it?"
" Yeah, I mean.. I wanted him to bite me somewhere less visible, but it just happened so fast."
Why for gods sake was I even telling him this?!
He looked at my neck, moving closer. He was hovering centimeters away from my face, " He marked you."
" I don't know how this vampire marking this works so.. I guess cool?"
"Cool? Let me mark you instead. I'll make it pleasurable, not painful."
I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. Pleasurable? What did he mean by that..
" Rin, you don't understand how difficult it is for me to hold back. You smell so good and probably taste great. Let me taste you Sweetheart."
Now it just felt like he was using me. I mean, dating a vampire probably meant being fed on pretty often.
I jumped off the counter angrily, leaving the room and trying to find Yui's room in this huge fucking mansion.
I was acting dramatic, but him telling me he had to hold back not to feed on me didn't sound very appealing!
Yui was in her room, whimpering while Ayato sucked out her blood.
" Get out asshole, we have to finish this project."
My mood was bad, so I was gonna let it out on every one of these vampires. I grabbed Yui's hand, pulling her away.
"Hey, don't just take my meal away!" He grabbed Yui's other hand, making us pull her back and forth. We looked like little kids fighting for a toy.
"Let go for fucks sake! You are getting on my nerves you bastard!" I yelled, feeling sorry for Yui's delicate ear drums.
Reiji stormed in the room, glaring, "What is all this commotion?"
"Get your stupid brother out of this room! We are trying to work and he is sucking out Yui's blood!"
Reiji gave Ayato a daring look, making him leave within second.

Once we finished work it was 7am, we fell asleep and woke up at 3pm.
I stretched my legs and arms before entering the bathroom to shower.
I used the same products as the day before, afterwards putting on my uniform.
Yui knocked on the door, "Can I come in?!"
I opened the door for her, she was already clothed.
" You should go downstairs, breakfast is done."
I nodded, putting my shoes on and swinging the duffel bag over my shoulder.
I went downstairs and sat down at the table quietly. Shu was looking at me, but I just ignored him. I started taking some food, that was spread out on the table. Every type of food was available. After Yui arrived and ate, we left for school.

-
Hello! I know I am updating pretty quickly, but I just really enjoy writing this at the moment. I'm trying to get in many different types of scenarios!