Shopping

No, it wouldn't. Get a grip of yourself Rin!
" It's alright. Just, if you want to ..stay in this room."
" That doesn't sound very convincing, does it?"
Himari came running in the room, with a backpack and shoes on.
" Rin can we please go for a walk? I need to buy some things for school, and I just really missed you."
" Alright. It is probably a good idea to get out the house and move around a little."
I was happy Himari interrupted the situation, because as soon as Himari came running in the room Shu was gone.
I quickly put on a hoodie and my shoes, since it was warm but windy outside.
" By the way, I told Reiji that we are leaving."
I nodded, while she ran down the stairs. I just couldn't get over the fact that this mansion was the size of a hotel. It didn't feel very welcoming or cozy though.

" let's take the train to go to the city so we can buy whatever you need."
While waiting for the train to arrive, Himari told me about her 'boyfriend.'
Should I really be allowing her to have one, is the question I asked myself multiple times.
She was only 13, soon to be 14.

We entered some shop that Himari had picked out and she started walking through the aisles to pick out whatever she needed. I wanted to play something in my phone while waiting, but it was empty. Why did I even mind taking this if the battery was empty?
Himari came running to me with a half-full basket.
"Wow, that's a lot."
" I know, but I really need this Rin! I ..lost my things."
Lost? She never lost anything before in her life! She is the most best organized 13 year old girl I knew!
" Uh, sure. Let's pay."

We then stopped at a bakery, getting all types of cupcakes and pastries to give to those vampires, and Yui of course. Them taking care of Himari and letting me stay at their place, just because the doctor advised me to was probably a huge burden. I definitely owed them something.
After paying for everything we decided to go to some fancy, overpriced waffle place. Why? I just wanted to make up for being in the hospital for so long.
We sat down at a little table, eating and enjoying our time together. Since I couldn't keep track of time, I decided to just enjoy the moment.
" I would like to stop at a store before we go back."
I wanted to buy some things for myself. Perhaps spoil myself a little bit?
" Oh alright!"

We entered the huge store, that had about a billion aisles and Etages.
I wanted to buy myself a cute summer dress, maybe also a Bikini? Now that I was getting older, I should purchase sexy underwear too.
I had a reason why I wanted too buy it, but was that ever going to happen? Probably never!
But it wouldn't hurt to buy one or two thongs.

I went in the swimwear and underwear section first. What color did I want? Red, or maybe black?
I think, red is a little much.. I looked at the large variety of colorful thongs. God, I should have ordered them. So many old men and women.
I picked up a basic white one, and a black one with a tiny bow. This looked cute, I wonder if Shu would like them. Jesus, what was I thinking recently. My hormones were going crazy. I was scared somebody could read my mind at this point.
I went to the dress and skirt section to get myself a summer dress. White would be nice, right? My eyes landed on a white dress with ruffles and a small bow attached to the chest area.Wow. It looked gorgeous! I looked for my size and held it against me in front of a mirror. This would look good, right?
I hid the underwear under the dress and started looking for Himari, who was looking at some graphic Tees.
" Which one are you thinking about getting?"
She showed me two, one with a guitar and one with a little bunny.
"They can't be that expensive, can they? Just take both."
Her eyes squinted in happiness, " Okay, thank you!"
We went to the self-checkout and I paid, afterwards going outside the store.
" Rin, why did you buy that weird underwear?"
" Oh, that wasn't underwear!"
" I'm not stupid. I know what it is."
I was about to answer when I looked at a large clock in the center of the city. What! We have been out for 6 hours!
" Why bother asking then? Also, let's hurry up a little and get back. We have been out for a while."
We rushed to the bus-stop, waiting for the train to arrive.

-
We knocked on the large doors of the mansion, the door being opened immediately. Yui looked at me, eyes wide. "I was so scared something happened to you and Himari! You guys were suddenly just gone and you wouldn't answer your phone!"
Seconds later Reiji was next to Yui, giving me and Himari a short concerning glance.
" Where have you guys been?"
I looked at Himari, who was pretending to act confused. This girl. She told me, Reiji knew about us leaving.
" Yeah sorry, my phone battery was empty and I didn't think we were gonna be gone for so long."
I glared at Himari, who was sending me an apologetic smile.
I handed Reiji the box of sweets, " I also wanted to thank you again for letting me stay, and taking care of Himari. I really appreciate it. I definitely owe you something."
Was that a tint of red on his cheeks? Was he blushing?
" I appreciate the present. Thank you."
I handed Himari her school supplies and clothes and went in my room. Shu was laying on my bed, looking at some books that I had put on the night stand earlier today.
"Hey! That's an invasion of privacy!"
I grabbed the romance book out of his hands, shoving it in my bag.
" You were gone for so long, I got a little bored. You didn't answer your calls either."
He had my phone number? I never remember giving it to him.
" You have my phone number?"
" What took you so long anyway?"
"Not any of your business. Now leave, I want to change."
Actually, don't leave. I was never gonna say that out loud, well, maybe this time I could try to seduce him. Yeah, a funny thought.
" I'll close my eyes."
He was definitely expecting me to say no, but what if I said yes? Just for fun, just to see a surprised reaction?

-
Heyy!
I'm sorry that Rin seems to be a horny teen, but I feel like that's what makes a story a little more interesting? Atleast for me, that's what I enjoy reading.