Kidnapped (😢)

"Shu, you cannot be with her."
"Why not? It's none of your business."
" You know you are only able to date and love a sacrifice bride."
I could hear a sexy groan, that was definitely Shu. If only I could see his sexy frustration! If he was frustrated...maybe he wasn't.
"I don't want to share her with you, with nobody. I advise you to keep some distance from her."
"You do not own her, neither are you officially dating. You shouldn't concern yourself with me. Tell me when you see those half-bloods hanging around Yui, or if you wish to, handle it yourself."
Right, we weren't even officially dating. We were also not unofficially dating , I think. Maybe I could register myself somehow to be a sacrifice bride? God, what was I thinking? I didn't even want to be bride, especially not a sacrifice bride!
Anyway, more importantly, didn't Shu say he didn't want to share me? I hope I misheard, because this was making me more delusional!
The door suddenly opened and I fell straight in somebody's arms.
"Eavesdropping is very rude." He mumbled, gently tucking some hair strand's of mine behind my ear.
"What do you mean? I was just about to leave the classroom."
He pulled me closer to him, his face inches away from mine.
"You little liar."
I moved my face to the side, because I was blushing and I was scared that my breath was bad.
He cupped my cheeks with his hand, " Look at me when I talk to you."
" First of all, I'm not a liar and also, I look at your face when I want to look at your face."
I needed him to see that I was a confident, independent lady. Which I was, just around him sometimes..ugh whatever.
I didn't even have time to chat around with him, class was gonna start in less than a minute.
" Anyway, I have to get to class. Also, I didn't eavesdrop, I was just about to go to class."

I sat down and started taking out the necessary things for math class.
Maybe I could ask Shu out on a date? Since we weren't officially dating, maybe that would clear up the situation? But what if Shu wasn't even allowed to date me, since I wasn't a sacrifice bride. I of course wished he asked me out first, but who cares, I was a women of modern age!
I heard a cough next to me, bringing me back to reality.
Yuma. Wow, haven't seen him in a while. He was also kinda sexy, but I was loyal, and, I didn't even know him. If I remembered correctly, he had some sort of passion for tomato plants! Weird passion, but I wasn't one to judge.
He must've realized I was staring at him, because he turned to me and glared at me. Wow, all of these vampires were so smexy.
Sharp jawlines, fluffy hair, broad shoulders and  slim waists.
I mentally slapped myself. What was I even thinking? My entire thoughts were going crazy! Was I just some horny, crazy teenager at this point? (Yeah I was)

I stuffed my books in my bag as soon as the teacher dismissed us. As I was about to leave the classroom, I felt strong arms wrap around me. Shu? No, not Shu. It felt like I was being suffocated. God I can't breath. What am I going to do? Who would do something like this.

-
My eyes fly open, immediately scanning the room. I was only unconscious for some time, but when I woke up I pretended to still be unconscious. Wow, I wouldn't have expected Yuma to kidnap me. Suffocating me too, how violent.

How was I gonna escape this place anyway?
I walked towards the huge window, opening the door and taking one last glance at the utterly pink room.
" What are you doing?"
I almost jump off the balcony in shock. Yuma. That bitch.
"Why did you kidnap me? Especially suffocating, that's rather unpleasant!"
" I don't owe you any type of ex-"
"Of course you do! In fact, I should call the police!"
I take everything back. He was not hot at all. He was an annoying bastard!
He chuckles, " We will keep you here for a while. Certain members of the sakamaki family seem interested in you. Don't think much of it, you're not special."
" Then why kidnap me in the first place?"
" I'm just curious of their reaction. I'll let you go in a few days."
I wanted to say something like, " Funny of you to assume I would wait for you to let me go." But it was very fucking obvious that I couldn't even win a fight against a grandma in a wheelchair! Nor escape a house, or mansion full of fucking vampires!
" Is Yui here too?"
" Yes, but in comparison to you she is actually to use, well somehow I think."
" How kind of you to say. Anyway, I think you know that I can't actually stay here. Plus, my sister will probably call the police and th-"
" Don't worry about that , I've handled it. Just be a good girl and cause no trouble."

I stared at the fancy vanity, even my phone was Taken away. I heard the door squeezing quietly, Azusa walking towards me with an  apologetic smile.
" Sorry. I didn't ..know..... about any ...of this.."
" I would tell you that everything is alright, but it's seriously not. I was suffocated, kidnapped, put in this ugly room and now I'm supposed to pretend like everything is fine!"
"Im...sorry."
" I thought we were friends! Friends don't do this!"
Ruki came walking in the room, his usual glare on his face.
" What are you doing here now?" I asked, frustration building up inside of me.
" I live here. I also advise you to not yell at me anymore."
" I couldn't give less of a fuck about your advice! Let me go!"
I felt myself being pinned against the wall roughly, a small whimper escaping my lips.
Ruki looked at my with pity in his eyes.
What an asshole. He was making me feel so defenseless, which I was but pinning me up against the wall? I'd much rather be pinned up against the wall by Shu, but..
"Be a good girl, and nothing will happen."