Precious kiss

My heart was racing and I could feel how I was about to faint.

-
I woke up on a nice comfortable Sofa,I blinked a few times for my eyes to adjust to the light.
I then realized I was laying on-top of someone,well my head on someone's lap.
Just thinking about it made me blush,ugh great,the love of my life saved me and I'm a blushing mess because I was asleep on their lap.
I moved myself abit so I could see who it was,it was Shu?

Why would he save me?Like of course we talked a few times and we just sat in the same classroom but I didn't think he would also like me.
Oh well,better for me,that means I don't have to tell him!!Oh wait,he hasn't even told me,I'm just making up an assumption!What if he doesn't even like me and just saved me so I could be his personal blood bag?

"Your finally awake."He mumbled,staring me in the eyes.I wasn't sure if he did this to distract me so he could suck my blood but I'm definitely not gonna let that happen.

I yanked my head up,just so my and Shu's head crashed against each other.

I tightly gripped my head, "Ouch ouch ouch!"I yelled,hoping that the tears in the corner of my eyes were not gonna escape my eyes.

Great,I have two options.
1.Run away and change schools.
2.Tell him I love him and stop looking like a total idiot.

Okay,I'll go with 2.

I removed my hands from my head just to see Shu staring at me.Of course,he is a vampire,that means he probably didn't even feel pain.That means he was probably looking at me while I looked like a total idiot.

I sighed,Now or Never!!You can do this Rin!!

"Okay so Shu,I think I have to tell you that I like you!!I know we only met a few month ago and stuff but..uhh..do you feel the same way?"I asked

I could feel the Palms of my hands sweating and a tingly feeling in my lips.

He nodded,"I like you too."he admitted,a small,silly smile on his face.

I wanted to squeal like a little girl that just got the present for Christmas that she so dearly wished for.
But I wasn't a little girl and if I squealed he might
re-think his answer and send me to therapy.

"Okay,Great!..What now..?"I asked,he walked towards me,gently grabbing my waist and his fingers placed on my chin.

Shit,shit,shit!This is my first kiss and I probably have bad breath!!

"One second!!Stay here and don't move!!"I yelled running out the room and searching for gum.
I through a handful of gum in my mouth and just chewed.Right before entering the room again I took out my phone to check if everything looked good.

"I'm back,let's continue!!"I said.

He then kissed me,my entire body was tingling.
I was so excited but scared too,what if I did this completely wrong and horrible?Well,I guess he is doing all the work anyway!!

I stuck my tongue in his mouth since that's what people always do in the books I read.

This was probably one of the most precious moments in life.

-
Hello guys!!This is the end of the story,I hoped you liked the story:))
I'm only gonna be editing this story but I might write a new book!!