angry - tony stark

omg a miracle i'm finally updating this god damn book let's go bois

pronouns: they/them
warnings: swearing, suggestive (it's tony stark what do you expect) and brief mention of heavy topics heavy topics (drinking)

y/n pov
i opened the door of the cabin stepping inside. i looked around looking for my husband "Tony!!!" i yelled hoping he would hear. sure enough his head peeked around the corner as he stumbled forward falling into my arms. "oh my god tony are you fucking drunk?!" i practically screamed. he flinched then answered "just a little". i told him he had to try and stop drinking after we had Morgan and after we adopted Peter. "oh my god Tony" i whispered rubbing my temples. "fine this is fine where are the kids" i asked looking at him. he chuckled "i don't know" his words slurred together". "TONY" i started getting aggravated "HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE OUR KIDS ARE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE YOU KNOW HOW HARD WORK IS LATELY". i screamed breaking down crying wich seemed to sober him up. "woah woah it's ok i'm really sorry i know i promised i would but-" i cut him off. "no Tony, no 'but's' these are our children you're talking about. i said tears streaming down my face. i sighed and grabbed my phone pressing a few buttons before hearing the familiar ringing sound before a voice was heard on the other line. "hey mom oh sorry i mean parental or...yeah" peters voice sounded on the other end. "hey pete first of all where are you? and second of all is Morgan with you?" i asked glancing at tony. "oh, we went for a walk after dad- i mean mr.stark started drinking..." after hearing that i broke down again "peter i'm so sorry about that you'll never have to do that again i'm sorry that happened i'll definitely talk to him and thank you for taking your sister out of the house i don't want her growing up with that and i told you before, you can call me mom or you can call me dad or just your parent i don't mind what you call me thank you though". "it's no problem and we'll be home soon i see the house". "okay i love you peter thank you again i'll talk to you when you get home". "i love you too". i hung up and wiped my tears not wanting the kids to see me like this. i walked over to tony hugging him tightly "i love you but please no more". i whispered. "i promise ill get rid of it all I'm sorry i'll do better i love you more". as soon as he said that the door opened and i let go of him walking to the door. "hey kids" i said bending down to hug Morgan. "mommy!!!" Morgan said running towards me into my arms. "hey peanut, how was your walk with peter?" i asked picking her up. "it was good we saw a wolfie" my eyes widened and i looked at peter who shook his head profusely. "that's nice sweetie, what do you two want for dinner?" "MAC AND CHEEEEESE" Morgan yelled. "ok, is that good with you peter?" he nodded his head waking over to the couch saying hi to Tony along the way. i put Morgan down letting her run to her dad. "alright i'm going to go upstairs to change out of my work clothes and then i'll start on dinner." i walked over to tony giving him a light peck then walking upstairs.

i walked over to the dresser opening the drawer and grabbing a pair of sweatpants and one of Tony's t-shirts to change into.
i was taking off my shirt when i felt a pair of arms snake around my waist hugging me tightly. i looked over at Tony and reached my arm up to play with his hair. "hey baby" he whispered softly biting my ear. "Tony, no i have to make dinner and the kids are downstairs". i said sternly turning around to face him. "cmon darling we can take them to steve's house" i thought a bit before finally giving in. "fine but i'm still mad at you" "angry sex wow kinky" he teased. i glared at him slowly walking closer and closer him backing up until he hit the wall. "and by the way don't think your going to get to top" i said before strutting out the door. "alright kids get in the car we're going to head to your uncle steve's house" i said heading down the stairs. "yay!" Peter and Morgan yelled in unison.

that was not where i was going with this story at all but somehow i ended up here anyways have fun reading besties