Goldfish - peter

Hello children inspiration has struck and yes, yes I am writing this while eating goldfish don't judge me I love goldfish Espescially the rainbow ones I'm eating them rn and they are soooo good I'm sorry I just really love goldfish

Summary: so um basically you had goldfish and someone ate them not you and you get pissed off because you love goldfish(if you don't like goldfish or can't have them then just pretend it's your favorite snack) until you find out who ate your goldfish. Also this takes place in the compound, well most of them do

Warnings: none

Your p.o.v
"WHO THE HELL ATE MY GOLDFISH!!!" I screamed I know this doesn't seem very serious but I take food very seriously. All the avengers (who were seated in the living room) just looked at each other scared for the person who did. They were scared because once Clint ate the whole bag of my favorite chips and I tackled him and he couldn't walk for a month after that. I looked over at the avengers anger and sadness written all over my face(this is actually me I do this when someone eats my food or steals my juice pouches don't judge im a child at heart) peter slowly raised his hand and I looked at him shocked. "Oh, ok" I shrugged and went back to the kitchen. "WHAT?! You let him off easy the last time I ate your food I was in a wheelchair for a month!!" Clint yelled "well Clinton that's because your not my best friend" I said with a mischievous grin on my face. Peter just smiled and got up from the living room over to the kitchen and hugged me. "I'm pretty sure that your more than best friends have you seen the way they look at each other." I glared at Tony as a blush started creeping onto my face and I noticed a blush on Peter's face as well. " I- I um bought you some more goldfish." I gave him a soft smile then continued to glare at Tony. "Are we just gonna pretend he didn't say that like y/n seriously girl you talk about him all the time" Nat said then I stopped glaring at Tony and glared at Nat instead. "Nat I suggest you run as fast as you can out of the tower and move to Hong Kong the last time Y/n looked at me like that She broke both my arms, and let me tell you it was not on accident." Pietro whispered shuttering at the memory after that Tony and Nat both bolted out of the room followed by the rest of the avengers besides Peter. "Was she actually telling the truth do you really talk about me all the time?" Peter asked innocently "well what if she was?" I asked a rush of confidence flowing through me. "Well than this wouldn't be so awkward" before I could respond his lips met mine In a soft kiss. We both pulled away out of breath "I really like you y/n" Peter said rubbing the back of his neck. "I really like you too" we both hugged and stayed like that before Nat poked her head around the corner and said "your welcome!" I glared at her again and she responded by saying "I'll go get my passport I'm moving to Hong Kong" Me and Peter laughed and I nodded.

I know that was short but It was cute to make up for all the depressing ones anyway I hope you liked it and I say this every chapter but requests are welcome with open arms I love you my beautiful cacti goodbyyyyeeee I'll see you soon!😘