Tears - Bucky

Alright everyone this ones going to be a tear jerker so get out the tissues I might even cry while making it you never know and if you want I can make it a series

Summary: im not going to do a summary because that might spoil it so it's a surprise also this takes place before civil war

Warnings: swearing and major feels

Third p.o.v
You and Bucky have been secretly dating for 6 months and you might be asking why secretly? well Steve is your older brother and you didn't think that Steve would like the idea of his best friend dating his little sister so you kept it a secret. Until one day Steve caught you and Bucky kissing

Your p.o.v
"What the fuck is going on here?!" Steve screamed causing me to jump away from Bucky. I was terrified what would Steve do to Bucky he had caught us kissing nothing heated just a small kiss. "Steve I think it's time you know me and Y/n are together and we have been for six months." Bucky stated and Steve's face went from surprised to furious in a second. "SIX MONTHS SIX FUCKING MONTHS AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHY!! Y\N YOU ARE NOT SEEING BUCKY ANYMORE!!" I just stared in shock I had never seen him so angry. "What?! NO STEVE YOU CANT MAKE MY LIFE DECISIONS IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL AND I LOVE BUCKY TO MUCH TO LET HIM GO SO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME LEAVE HIM YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LOVE FOR SO LONG AND I FINALLY FOUND IT AND YOU CANT BE HAPPY FOR ME!!" I yelled tears streaming down my face my heart dropping even more at every word I said. "I'm sorry you can't see him anymore" I ran out of the living room crying even harder and stomped off to my room.

Third p.o.v
After you left Bucky shook his head at his best friend and walked off. Steve regretted his decision almost instantly but he just didn't want Bucky to hurt you.

Your p.o.v
I got to my room and slammed the door shut and punched a hole in the wall. I slumped against the door after I locked it I knew Steve just wanted me to be safe but Bucky would never do anything to hurt me and Steve should know that more than anyone. I started to get more angry by the minute so I changed into a loose shirt and athletic shorts and stomped off to the training room.

Once I got to the training room I taped up my hands and started beating the punching bag I punched it so hard it flew off the chain and landed on the floor. I stared at the punching bag before taking another one and attaching it the ceiling. My breathing was heavy and I kept beating the punching bag one punch after another. I started thinking about Steve and Bucky and memories flooded through my mind.

Flashback
Steve held me in his arms we had just found out our mother had passed away. She was the only family I had left except Steve, our father died in the First World War and our mother had just passed because of tuberculosis. I shook in his arms sobbing and occasionally I saw a tear slip from Steve's eye I could tell he was trying to be strong for me.

After that Steve always tried to take care of me the best he could being the older brother and most of the time Bucky would help. Steve was the best big brother.

End of flashback

I cried louder and louder while still hitting the punching bag with as much force as I could. "Hey" I heard Steve say from the doorway. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT STEVE?!" YOU RUINED MY LIFE ARE YOU HEAR TO RUIN IT MORE HUH?!" I screamed tears streaming down my face faster and faster. "Y/n ple-" "I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT STEVE, I KNOW YOU WANT TO KEEP ME SAFE BUT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT BUCKY WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT ME AND IM HAPPY WITH HIM, YOUR SUCH A BITCH STEVE YOU WERE FINE BEFORE THAT DAMN SERUM IT MAY HAVE MADE EVERYTHING ELSE BIGGER BUT I THINK IT SHRUNK YOUR HEART!!!" I yelled at him tears blurring my vision my shirt now drenched in sweat and tears. I saw a tear slip down his cheek before he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. I rushed out of the door brushing past him running up to my room ripping off the tape on my hands.

Steve's p.o.v
Tears rushed down my face as I realized what I had done I was trying to protect my sister from a broken heart but I broke it instead by not letting her be with Bucky. I walked over to the punching bag taking off my sweatshirt and started punching the punching bag. Maybe I'm jealous.

Ok so yes I know this is another sad story but I was going through my drafts and I saw this so I decided to finish it and yes there is going to be a part two ok I love you my beautiful cacti!!!